nylon spacers and rubber stoppers

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

jjcarron
nylon spacers and rubber stoppers

Post by jjcarron » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:51 am

hey, i have not been able to find the correct size nylon spacers and any rubber stoppers for the hand built nes, so i was wodering if anyone could inform me about an online store that doesnt have a min purchase order that sells them, thanx all

jj

inanimateteen

Post by inanimateteen » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:45 pm

I don't know of any online stores, but I got all of mine either at Lowes or Home Depot. The stoppers and the spacers are in the specialty drawers in the screw section in HARDWARE. If you can't find the right size, make an equivilant from a bigger size and cutting them down.

Brycel

Post by Brycel » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:08 pm

It just so happens that Mouser carries the correct type of spacers, you can even get ones that are prethreaded. You should be able to use their search and find what you need. And i recommend not cutting oversize spacers down. The cut tends to end up at an angle, throwing the alignment off.

Nino

Nylon Spacers

Post by Nino » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:07 pm

Finding nylon spacers is also my problem. I've searched the forums and some people have sugested trying smaller hardware stores like TrueValue or Ace but I've come empty both times.

So when I saw "Mouser has them" I thought great! But I'm having trouble locating them on Mouser's site... Do you have a part number? I tried searching for Nylon Spacers but I get items that cant be what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance.