Please help me with a wiikey fusion to gamecube

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

chubylord
Please help me with a wiikey fusion to gamecube

Post by chubylord » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi everyone,

if there is anyone out there... anyone who can... please post a video showing how to solder the wiikey fusion to the gamecube motherboard...

Thanks

p.s. ive seen all the pictures but i still cant do it so this is why i need a video.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Please help me with a wiikey fusion to gamecube

Post by hailrazer » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:32 pm

A video would show even less than the pics. There would be no way to get the camera to show where you are soldering once you have a few wires soldered.

If you can't figure it out from the guide pics, then you probably would be better off paying someone to do it for you.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

chubylord

Re: Please help me with a wiikey fusion to gamecube

Post by chubylord » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Its not that i dont understand, more so that i just have poor organizational skills (hahah) so things like soldering are hard for me without an example... by the way, i came across a few pictures of a wiikey to gamecube adapter u made... would u like to sell a few? my friends and i are all having the same problem.. also just a thanks to u cus when i saw the video on youtube of ur gameube portable, i decided to get into portabalizing