first time building a SNESp

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Didodeman
first time building a SNESp

Post by Didodeman » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:19 pm

ok, so i got a SNES mini did all the removal/moving the book required but when i try to turn it on with a tv it looks like it comes on but nothing does. i've checked all the connections and made sure they're all right and secure, but still comming up empty. it looks as if (on a normal un-modded console) the game cart didn't read, like the screen flashes as to come on but doesn't. any help you guys can give me?

NateN34
Steam ID:NateN34

Re: first time building a SNESp

Post by NateN34 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Didodeman wrote:ok, so i got a SNES mini did all the removal/moving the book required but when i try to turn it on with a tv it looks like it comes on but nothing does. i've checked all the connections and made sure they're all right and secure, but still comming up empty. it looks as if (on a normal un-modded console) the game cart didn't read, like the screen flashes as to come on but doesn't. any help you guys can give me?
Probably, because it's broken. :facepalm:
overlordlink wrote:alright well i was kinda deabating whether or not to finish my SnesP, Or to slightly romance something that existed to met my needs but it appears as if im gonna stick with the SnesP. At least for now lol

Didodeman

Post by Didodeman » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:26 pm

well yeah... but has this happened to anyone here? is there something i can try before i completely trash the SNES mini?

Modification

Post by Modification » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Didodeman wrote:well yeah... but has this happened to anyone here? is there something i can try before i completely trash the SNES mini?
can anyone respond to that quote?
I'm a newbie :P

-Modification