Noob with video glasses

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

lexdiamond20
Noob with video glasses

Post by lexdiamond20 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:14 am

Hey guys, I just registered and have a question. I recently brought a pair of MyVu video glasses and realized they could be hooked up to a PS2. I realized this would cut the power consumption because there is no screen and the glasses are self powered. So I guess all I would need is a portable battery. I have a copy of HD/USB Advance so I know I can just run the gamed off of an external HD or USB, which in turn would allow me to save even more power as the mechanics to spin and read a DVD are no longer needed. Any Ideas on if this is all possible? Also, can I get a battery to run for a good 5> hours with this set-up? Im pretty well versed with DIY and this may be my next project. Any help is gladly appreciated.

AngelArm1110

Re: Noob with video glasses

Post by AngelArm1110 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 pm

well as far as a concept goes thats pretty sweet. as long as you can get the video feeds working, which apparently already does, it would probably work. you could even put the ps2 in like a backpack or something. but anyway, for a battery i would recommend this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/High-Capacity-Batter ... 1|294%3A30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

im using it for my portable ps2, and it works really well!!!

Axaj

Re: Noob with video glasses

Post by Axaj » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:15 pm

You should make this a hat, with the PS2 on top of your head! :D
haterz wrote:omg nuh-uh u liar i have a big ps1 and a small 1 and the big 1 is biger on the owtsides so its biger on the insides too cuz otherwise itd b smaler on the owtsides liar