PS2p HELP!!!!

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:11 pm

jjhammerstein wrote:
eurddrue wrote:I thought about that, but wouldn't 11.3v be too low for the ps2 slim? I thought in needed 12v
No, 8.5v.

The only reason you need that much voltage is to power the LCD.
huh, well, then It could be done, I was under the impression that it took only 12V there was a thread a while ago on that
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

roxasnobody

Re:

Post by roxasnobody » Mon May 04, 2009 6:33 am

eurddrue wrote:
jjhammerstein wrote:
eurddrue wrote:I thought about that, but wouldn't 11.3v be too low for the ps2 slim? I thought in needed 12v
No, 8.5v.

huh, well, then It could be done, I was under the impression that it took only 12V there was a thread a while ago on that
forget about man the only thing left iss a good battery external not internal any help man ?
found a realy and easy way for the ps2p mod :P

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Re: Re:

Post by eurddrue » Mon May 04, 2009 5:31 pm

roxasnobody wrote:
eurddrue wrote:
jjhammerstein wrote:
No, 8.5v.

forget about man the only thing left iss a good battery external not internal any help man ?
found a realy and easy way for the ps2p mod :P
my god, gtfo. This thread didn't need to be bumped for that. I was still a noobie :lol:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts