NES Spanish Version

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Kai
NES Spanish Version

Post by Kai » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:47 am

Hi my name is Kai I'm from germany.
I bought the book 2 weeks ago and now I'm planing to build a NESp by hand, has anyone build with european standarts by now?
I'd like to build mine with a european version so I bought one last friday, it only cost me 4€. At home I realized that the texture European Version was only taped to the NES. After I removed the Tape it said "VERSION ESPANOLA" I think it should work too but I've got to clean the connector and bend the contacts down but I haven't found something suitabel to bend the contacts or I'm just to stupid to bend has anyone an idea what to use ?
I'm also planing to put a connector at the bottom of the NESp so I can connect a Fourscore to play a round of Worldsocer Whith some friends(I wish i had a NES sattellite but I couldn't get one)
If some one has done an european version before could you post here how to make the case in metricsystem cm (hope this makes sense didn't know the vocabulary)

In the end I want to excuse for my miserabel english knowledge

thank's a lot for every post
:D
cu later
Kai

gannon

Post by gannon » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:21 pm

I haven't had any experience with PAL nes systems, but they should be similar enough where they can be used in the project :)
If you're good enought at soldering (or arrange the board the right way) keeping the expansion port usable shouldn't be too hard.
As for bending the contacts I'd recommend using a small paper clip or a needle.
Also, deiner English ist sehr besser dann mein Deutsch :)

Kai

Post by Kai » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:30 pm

I thought of keeping the expansion port usabel but do you know were i can use it for i wrote to nintendo europe and they said in europe there's nothing
but there must be something.
do you have building instructions?? i heard of something like multiplayertab or disksystem

HK-47

Post by HK-47 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:26 pm

Kai wrote:I thought of keeping the expansion port usabel but do you know were i can use it for i wrote to nintendo europe and they said in europe there's nothing
but there must be something.
do you have building instructions?? i heard of something like multiplayertab or disksystem
Ah.. Emailing nintendos not gonna get you anywhere. And also, your english is pretty good. :) And if the expansion ports what I think it is, its useless. It was for an accessory that was never made.

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:48 pm

Willkommen zu benheck.com!
Last edited by vb_master on Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gannon

Post by gannon » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:56 pm

vb_master wrote:Heißen Sie Willkommen zu benheck.com!
Either my german is really bad, or that makes little sense :P

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:59 pm

gannon wrote:
vb_master wrote:Heißen Sie Willkommen zu benheck.com!
Either my german is really bad, or that makes little sense :P
Actually, now that I look at it more, it looks like I said "Name She Welcome to Benheck.com!" but now that I changed it, it makes more sence.

gannon

Post by gannon » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:03 pm

also, zu doesn't mean to, it means too (or at) :P

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:45 pm

@HK-47 thanks a lot.
still working on my english read all Harry Potter Books and saw all episodes of Friends in english and now I'm reading Ben's Book and I try to improve my skills by writing in this Forum (is it called Forum in english too???)
the expansionport is the port on the bottom.
@all
has anyone build a NESp by now? What are your experiences is there any different materials that you prefer, which are not mentiont in the book?
Or have you made some changes to the system itself (I'll make my European Version an Universal Version :lol: )
The only problem I have is to get a 5'' psone screen but I'll figure it out
have a nice day ,I'll go to bed now it's 11pm in germany
cu
Kai

JackFrost22
Sir Posts-alot

Post by JackFrost22 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:47 pm

well you can look at Tighes work
www.classicgaming.com/nestable