Welcome to the official forum for my book!

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

G-force

Post by G-force » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:02 pm

HA HA HA! That is great! Come to think of it, bens face on anything is pretty funny :lol: .(NOT an insult)

Nes Man

Post by Nes Man » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:22 pm

Lets Call Ranger Spots :P . JackFrost is the Red Ranger. I'm The Black Ranger. (Don't worry if you don't make the Mighty Morpin' Spam-o-Rangers you can always join the Teenage Mutanant Geneticly altered Plutonium Stricken Constipated Ninja Emus From Uranus that Occasionally Fight Noobs with with spam on the weekends when the sun is in elignment with the moon on thursday when it's leap year.) :wink:

Go My Emus...Image
Dude, it's Duck Hunt.

goodie

Post by goodie » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:12 am

Ooo, I get to be the weak Green Ranger who constantly has to get his spamming powers recharged. :P

mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq

NeoGoldenBoy

Post by NeoGoldenBoy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:55 am

What is the estimate price you guys can get it for (the book)?

I see that amazon has it for like $20 (a little less), but I dont have a CC to buy it from them, so can somebody get me a new copy and send it to Mexico and for how much total?
Ň£ơĢ°łÃ°ęņßõ¥
I'm all alone, dealing with my broken heart. Why I have feelings if they feel so bad. All seems so dark, will I ever see light?

benheck
Site Admin

Post by benheck » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:34 am

I can't believe you'd associate me with Mighty Power Rangers! BLEACH!

I feel dirty....

(Besides, it just rips off Voltron)

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:48 am

benheckc wrote:(Besides, it just rips off Voltron)
But the MMPR teaches kid to be respectful of others, fight evil and explain what lession everyone learned at the end of the day..... Man that cheesy. I going to watch some gundam, that s giant robot fighting at its best.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

gannon

Post by gannon » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:25 pm

lol, as far as I know MMPR is actually a japanese show, they just added american actors in where there were face shots and redubbed it when they showed it in the US. Kinda funny I think :)

benheck
Site Admin

Post by benheck » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:43 pm

Strangely enough I remember when I first saw that "show"

I was on a bus to Chicago for a field trip in my business economics (or some class, I can't remember) in high school and I saw it on my pocket TV (which of course I had, being the consumate portablist even back then)

And I thought "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????" Naturally it made a fortune!

makuraken

Post by makuraken » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:33 am

Yeah, i remember buying all that stuff (er... asking my mom really). That was cool (god I was stupid back then). That and I was an actual member of the fan club. And that first movie that came out, my cousin gave me those stand up cut outs of the people. I still have them in my garage back in america.
An YES, PowerRangers is from Japan. All the scenes with people fighting in the suits are really Japanese actors dubbed over. Only a few shots where with actual American actors. Even before I left, the same thing was going with the newest power rangers show. One scene would be crappy and full of american actors then when the monster attacks, everyone in the scene is suddenly Japanese. Anyway, I wanna be the robot dude. He was THE PImP of the series. Women loved him, ``Hey dudes, dudeets.`` Aww.. yes.
Oh yeah, Power Rangers still shows on some stations here in Japan. I dont know which one it is because in America they would sometimes mix like two Japanese powerrangers together for one show in America. It was crazy.
Anyway, If you are a newb and still reading this far, you actually have an interest in portables (porbably since you are looking for information here still). So I want to say congratulations. omedetou gozaimasu. yoshya... ne, boku ha tsukareta. jya, newb-san, yokatta ne... Anyway...
Back to the subject anyone?
When in Japan with access to just about every system ever made and those that have yet to see international soil, gather your forces, and make the cool ones your own.

gannon

Post by gannon » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:59 am

lol, newb-san :P
Better than calling them newb-chan :lol:

mycoplasma

Post by mycoplasma » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:38 pm

SpongeBuell wrote:yes sir! I have created a diagram that shows where we shall fight from. Because someone and Link89 (the vice commander) have not been around, The Zydeco King shall take someone's place for the time being. Everyone else, find a team and get going. Any questions, besides where did I get all this time on my hands?

LOL, there's no point in trying to kill noobs like me! If you do, two more will take my place!

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:46 pm

Then we'll have to just keep you alive. After all how hard can it be to teach newbies to be civil? The Spaniards did it with the Natives I think we can do the same here.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:44 pm

oh! so you mean we must brutally suppress the n00bs and take their gold? cool i like gold :D lol noobs are ok unless they suck (in that case they suck obviously) :P

moviefan2k4

Post by moviefan2k4 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Ben,

Congrats on the book. My sister got it for me as a Christmas gift, and so far I'm very impressed with it. I look forward to shrinking down a few old game systems, and making some new friends on the boards as well!

Thanks for putting in the time for guys like me, who love video games and know almost nothing about the technical side. I'm sure this will rapidly become my "Video Game Bible", if you get my meaning.

See ya! :D

Josh