Hacking pocket TV question from the book

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Teewee
Hacking pocket TV question from the book

Post by Teewee » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:26 am

I am going through this now, trying to finish by christmas to give one as a gift.

On page 75, it is explaining how to reconnect the items back onto the TV. Specifically the audio/video jack step 1 has you connect a 2-strand of ribbon cable to the lower board. It specifies that the 'B' wire shouldn't be connected to the board yet. I assumed it would come into play later, but I'm unable to find it.

What am I supposed to do with this connection? Should I attach it to ground? Should I just remove that wire and forget about it?

For those of you without a book, on the audio/video jack if you have it connections face up, plug to the left, it is the bottom left connection.[/list]

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:25 pm

Hmmm... Could you give us a picture of the point you're talking about on the motherboard?

CTFan

c_mon
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by c_mon » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:17 pm

It really is needed for that you'll give 5V positive to Tv using this wire. Look at the Atari sections for further visuals about it...