Book errors I have found

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Trampoline
Book errors I have found

Post by Trampoline » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:20 pm

I have found some errors in the book that are not in Ben's error page. These errors are in the cnc nes chapter. On page 209 there are errors in both diagrams. First off in Figure 8-27 #5 says Ic from nes controller when it is really a 2N4401 transistor. #6 in the same diagram also says Ic from nes controller and would be correct if there was a #6 over the ic chip. In figure 8-28 on the select tact switch, on the bottom left pin it says it is just attached to the pc board. Just attached to the board no electronic components. But there is a resistor right next to it but it does not show it attached. You can see in figure 8-29 that you need to attach these two. I hope this helped some of you!
Take care,
Jesse

limpport

Post by limpport » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:10 pm

You might want to point some of those out to Ben. I know he has put some corrections on the "Buy the Book" area of the site.

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:27 pm

OLD!

But yeah, I think he did.

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NESavior

Post by NESavior » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:05 pm

this IS an old thread. I have found many book errors tho. one reason my NESp didn't work in the first place. then Retromaster informed me of a fuse on it that was in fact blown. I noticed errors with lableing too, but those have been corrected tho.....