hall of fame

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

watermelon
hall of fame

Post by watermelon » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:07 pm

ive just come into some money and ill be making a portable with it. while browsing the fourms i became frustraited trying to find good threads.

i think it would be good if there was a section of benheck that had all the best posts in one place, a hall of fame or whatever youd want to call it.

such a section is easier to view than searching, and it offers the chance to find somthing useful you wasnt expecting to find, or would normally look for.

its just a suggestion, but i think it would improve the site for new users.

oops, somehow i posted it int ehw rong section, can someone move it for moi? thanks

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:04 pm

"Good thread" is a very general term, specificly what are you looking for? If it's information on making a portable. There are guides outer there, Ben's book for examples covers Atari, NES, SNES and PSone. For the Genesis, N64, Dreamcast, GameCube and PS2, you'll have to search or ask. The N64 and PS2 you can figure out to guides or Ben's "making of" stories.

If this isn't what your looking for then just say it.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.