Search found 270 matches
- Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 pm
- Forum: 1990's Gaming
- Topic: legality discussion [split]
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1437
1. I've noticed with the ROMS that there are a couple different formats - .n64 or .z64 sometimes... will this read either/or (Or are they the same thing? Don't know much about n64 code...) If the data in the file is the same as the data that was on the cartridge, It should not matter. 3. While this...
I dont have any thing to mod. I broke my playstation, broke my playstation 2, sold my dreamcast, sold my nintendo 64, broke my gamecube, destroyed my fan, broke a computer, broke a flashlight, threw away all my leds, threw away, all my switches, broke my plug in play, broke my controllers, broke my ...
Who thinks weaver's post is pointless.weaver wrote:Who else thinks this guys post is pointless?Hrduncan wrote:i just want to know who else thinks this is pointless? its still cool and all but why not do something else with an xbox ?
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 pm
- Forum: Technical Questions and Answers
- Topic: Make a USB Powered 3 pin fan?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7975
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=fan+controller&_sacat=See-All-Categories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=fan+controller&x=0&y=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);r...
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 pm
- Forum: Case Construction
- Topic: Shoulder Buttons on top or back?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2269
Agreedbicostp wrote:Make a mockup of your case out of cardboard and see which you find more comfortable. It's really a matter of personal preference.
I'd put them on the top, because I think I would inadvertently press them a lot by just gripping the unit.