The Benheck Experience, plans/ideas/suggestions

Moderator:Moderators

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199
The Benheck Experience, plans/ideas/suggestions

Post by Triton » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 pm

i'm sure we already have people planing on doing things for the BHE. so what is everybody thinking! post here if you're already planning on doing something during the experience, or if you have ideas or suggests for what other people should do! I'm planing on showing off a few of my projects and more of the Q&A type stuff i did last year, maybe with a slideshow or something too. and i might have a good chunk of my videogaming collection for sale, if thats allowable (or do some other people want to get in on a dealer table maybe? hit me up via PM if you're interested)

wallydawg

Re: The Benheck Experience, plans/ideas/suggestions

Post by wallydawg » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm

I'll be doing Nomad mods again, and hopefully displaying two or three other projects, which I hope to have at least started.

alentris

Post by alentris » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 pm

I think that whoever thought of the trading post would be great, I have a truckload of NES games/controllers, and some other random modding stuffs and parts.

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:39 pm

alentris wrote:I think that whoever thought of the trading post would be great, I have a truckload of NES games/controllers, and some other random modding stuffs and parts.
I'm going to go through a lot of my stuff today and post what I have to trade and what I'm lookin for, somebody else should start the thread if they do this before me lol.

alentris

Post by alentris » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Another good idea: Devote one small table to finished mods, we can set up mods on little pedestals, and run video clips or show photos of the assembly process. Now THAT would be neat. Also, a little business card rack, that way if someone is thinking of a mod they want, and wanted to get in contact with you later, they could grab your card.

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Should we bring stuff to sell or is that now allowed?
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:01 pm

I'd like to know specific details about the selling too. As far as i'm aware they have OKed us selling mods and stuff but i dunno about the kind of things you would sell on a dealers table. If it works for marty and the MGC people i'd be happy to pay them 10% of my total sales. i dont expect to have a LOT to sell, some games and maybe a few consoles and other misc gaming stuff.

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 pm

I got a bunch of stuff from my thread I can bring. plus a few things like a few cases, maybe a nomad or something...
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

thewizdawg

Post by thewizdawg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:07 am

I need to have my Sega Everdrive firmware updated but I don't have a JTAG adapter. Can somebody update this for me? I can give you some cash (10 bucks) or a nice Sega Everdrive cartridge label to trade.

Thanks.

marshallh
360 GamerTag:marshallh

Post by marshallh » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:46 pm

thewizdawg wrote:I need to have my Sega Everdrive firmware updated but I don't have a JTAG adapter. Can somebody update this for me? I can give you some cash (10 bucks) or a nice Sega Everdrive cartridge label to trade.

Thanks.
I can bring my jtag cable and I will probably have my laptop there