Rocksters PGC

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

Rockster30
360 GamerTag:Jake0830
Rocksters PGC

Post by Rockster30 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Ok, i havent posted for awhile because of lack of time to work on my portable gamecube project(handheld). So im making this post for it as i will begin working on it hopfully this upcoming week.I will be posting quetions, updates, etc. On here. So nmy first question is what is the biggest case, medium case i could use on a portable cube that will still be comfortable to hold in the hand and be able to provide good ventilation? I have all wiring done except for batteries and such.

Answers an question are welcome.

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737

Re: Rocksters PGC

Post by bassmasta » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Some newbies have had some luck with a ZN-45 case; it's pretty big.

Ventilation depends on how many holes and what fans you put in there.
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.

Rockster30

Post by Rockster30 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 am

Ok thanks, i will check that out later today. But i was messjng with it just to see ifit still worked and it does except that the screen im using is like crystal clear attimes, but the it blurs out into blured colored squares? Is there a way to fix it? The screen is one of the ones that clipped onto the gamecube itself.

Rockster30

Post by Rockster30 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Ok the screen problem is fixed for now and i foud some ribbon cable and was able to relocate the memory cart slot. I want to relocate the DD an i have been looking for a reference on how to do it, is there a guide? ( ill try to post pics soon)

Rockster30

Post by Rockster30 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Finally figured out how to relocate DD and did it, the disc spins and all but the gamecube stays at the logo, and doesnt even go to the menu? Any troubleshooting or fixes i could do?

Edit: ok the gamecube keeps thinkingbitsvreading it. Like it will stay at the logo even if the disc stopped spinning, and will go to the menu if you open the lid switch. But when you do that and go to play game, it says reading. It will also stay at logo even if the disc kept spinning