Commission Xbox 360 Slim Laptop

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp
Commission Xbox 360 Slim Laptop

Post by Rekarp » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Looking for someone to commission a Xbox 360 Slim Laptop from me.

My website http://longhornengineer.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has allot of examples of the case building and design work I have done. Case will be solid mahogany wood with aluminum accents. A 3D render of the final product will be sent to ensure you will like the case. We are looking at $3500 which includes everything. All cash will be upfront. Most likely it will be done by Christmas but that would be a rough estimate. There will be an on going Work In Progress so you can see how the project is coming along.
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

technabob

Re: Commission Xbox 360 Slim Laptop

Post by technabob » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Just hit you up with some press coverage on this. Hope you get a taker. I'd love to see it once it's built!

http://technabob.com/blog/2010/08/24/wo ... im-laptop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:47 pm

technabob wrote:Just hit you up with some press coverage on this. Hope you get a taker. I'd love to see it once it's built!

http://technabob.com/blog/2010/08/24/wo ... im-laptop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you so much!
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

Rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPdZkoNpI9c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The wood master

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 pm

This looks like it would be a pretty awesome xBox360 laptop, I looked at some of your work and it all looks real nice! I hope you find someone to commission you for this project :)

I just had a question about your.. Project: Unity - Atari 2600 in the Palm of your hand ..did that ever get finished? I saw the video was uploaded in January, if you did end up ironing out the issues you had with interference from the power section. I'm interested in buying one of your PCB's :)

Rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm

lucidPerspective wrote:This looks like it would be a pretty awesome xBox360 laptop, I looked at some of your work and it all looks real nice! I hope you find someone to commission you for this project :)

I just had a question about your.. Project: Unity - Atari 2600 in the Palm of your hand ..did that ever get finished? I saw the video was uploaded in January, if you did end up ironing out the issues you had with interference from the power section. I'm interested in buying one of your PCB's :)
Still working on it. Redesigning the PCB and stuff.
The wood master

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Cool, I hope you get it working 100% ..I'll be sure to buy one when you do :)