Custom 360/PS3 Controller Work Done

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

RDC
Re: Custom 360/PS3 Controller Work Done

Post by RDC » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 am

Any of those that I've made up were sold not long after or were only built because someone wanted it. I don't keep that controller on hand as it's a lot of work to make, but I have one of them that's in the works with no buyer right now. It will be posted up on here when it's completed.

Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.
Re-mappable Wireless 360 Controller - The CGnome

e3c

Post by e3c » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:21 pm

which analog will it use? id kind of be interested in one that would be completely stealth as in it looks like a normal ps3 controller them i start hooking it up to a xbox while people are liek "no it wont work are you stupid?!" then i plug it in and start playing
:shock:
Oh Yeah 8)
My For Sale Thread

^ Rare Moniter, Many Consoles, And More!

e3c

Post by e3c » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:22 pm

anyways will this one have rb and lb? does it use the back buttons as triggers? i might be its buyer maybe
I dont have a ps3 so i dont have to worry about getting them mixed up...
My For Sale Thread

RDC

Post by RDC » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 pm

This one will be setup in the 'default' layout. L1 = LB, L2 = LT, R1 = RB and R2 = RT and it also has the Headset connector.

The sticks I haven't decided on yet, either PS3 or 360 ones can be used.

I have another White shell here if you would want one that's 100% DS3 controller looking when finished, PS3 buttons, sticks, no headset jack, Red LEDs, no way at all to tell it from a regular DS3 controller, except it has to be plugged up to work since the 3PS60 is a Wired 360 controller.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

e3c

Post by e3c » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

can it be through mini usb to usb so its nothinghidden and i have no problem with it being wired. if i send you booth controls what would it come out to?
My For Sale Thread

RDC

Post by RDC » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Not really sure what you're asking there, unless you mean the cord? By Wired I mean that it uses the minUSB cable for the cord, so it plugs into the controller, then the 360. Sitting side by side I can make it so you can't tell the 3PS60 from a DS3 at all.

It takes more than 2 controllers to make this one up, technically 3 and parts from a 4th one, and they have to be certain versions of them as well. If you have controllers to send we can work something out there, but if they're used they aren't going to be wroth as much, I prefer to use brand new controllers when making these kinds of things up.

Replied to your PM as well.

RDC

Post by RDC » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:49 am

Here is the 3PS60 for sale, $375 shipped. Wired, Green LEDs, ABXY buttons, Headset jack and the Triggers (L2/R2) are Analog.

If anyone would like the 3PS60 and the PS360 together I'll do $550 shipped for the pair.

Last edited by RDC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

RDC

Post by RDC » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:39 pm

I have 1 CGnome controller up for grabs now. Remap the Buttons, Sticks and Triggers of the Wireless 360 controller so it's setup the way that you want it, not how the game's options force you to. Store 5 custom Remaps, plus a Default stock Map, so it's technically 6 controllers in one. More info can be seen here on the CGnome - http://www.cgnome.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the CGn already installed on the controller board (by me and tested) and it comes with the CD that has the Mapper Zapper software (Windows 2k, XP, Vista and Win7 32/64bit OS only) USB drivers and Manuals.

I'm selling this CGn controller one of a few ways...

$250 - It can be bought as is and you can alter your controller shell (Wireless 360) and install it yourself. Those steps are covered in the Installation Manual on the CD, which can be downloaded and viewed here before hand so you know what you're in for if you want to go this route - http://rapidshare.com/files/413191987/C ... d.pdf.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

$300 to $325+ - I can get a new controller here (official M$ Wireless ones only) and do the shell alterations and install it for you. Price depends if you want the EX1/EX2 buttons installed or not (see the Manual for more info on that) and what controller you're wanting it installed in exactly.

$300 to $325 - You can send your controller (again official Wireless 360) to have it installed. No pre-existing controller modifications will be kept if it has any, ie; R/F, LEDs, extra buttons and such, it will basically be a board swap is all and only the EX1/EX2 buttons installed if so desired.
Last edited by RDC on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

RDC

Post by RDC » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 am

Bump

PS360 controller now $275

3PS60 controller now $375

Still have the CGnome controller as well.

RDC

Post by RDC » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Bump

Diminuendo

Post by Diminuendo » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 am

I love the white in the 3PS60, but it's too rich for my blood

RDC

Post by RDC » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:00 pm

The CGnome has been installed in a Black shell now with both EX buttons installed on the back.

Price is $300 shipped for this controller, and it will come with a new PnC battery pack also. Remember this isn't just 1 controller, it's technically 6 controllers in one, a default layout 360 controller and then 5 Remapped ones, and since you can change the 5 Remaps via the Mapper Zapper software on the PC any time you like it's as many as you can come up with.

- If you like to play Single player games with friends, but they use an alternate controller layout from what you do, and you're all tired of having to go into the options menu to swap back and forth between controller layouts with the CGnome that's as simple as changing to one of the other Remaps on the controller after setting it up.

- If there's some game that has a button that you think would work better in a different place, for example swapping the A and Y buttons, but there is no in game option for it, it doesn't matter, you can set that up and have that one on another Remap.

- If you'd like your controller's button layout to be more like one game for playing another but the in game options don't have that layout, make it up and save it to another Remap slot.

- SouthPaw? Legacy? SP Legacy? Have that covered and then some. Move the ABXY button functions to the D-pad and the D-pad functions to the ABXY buttons, as well as swap the Sticks, Bumpers and Triggers, or any combination thereof that works best for you.

- Have a game that requires some repetitive button combination that just gets old? Setup a Macro for it and Map it to any button on the controller, or use the EX1 or EX2 button so none of the controller's buttons have to be used up for it.

- Rapid Fire? Yes and No. The CGnome was designed for Remapping the buttons so the controller works best for the game that you're playing, not for getting around patches in online gaming. It can do simple R/F, and on any button of the controller, Triggers or the EX buttons.

RDC

Post by RDC » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:53 am

PS360 controller is sold now.

Still have the 3PS60 ($350 now) and CGnome ($300) controllers for sale.

RDC

Post by RDC » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Bump

RDC

Post by RDC » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am

CGnome controller is now $275

3PS60 controller is now $325