Seven Years of BenHeck.com

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar
Re: Seven Years of BenHeck.com

Post by cennar » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Love how I used to be a big PC modder before getting on this site, then I was all about collecting consoles. real quick I've had them all, and all of them taken apart to mess with. I've gone through every nintendo console pre DSlite. So now, after a few years off the site, I'm back working in the vary crative world I used to think was just a hobby and I'm posting on a portable, which I use for work even!!! and I haven't gotten over melting my M64... ah one day You'll Get your portable done, one day I'll have another n64 pop together real nice like... DAM YOU TEXAS INSTRUMENTS!! still my fault I had an exposed wire on the board, but dam you! you made the PSU an affordable build attempt!

And yeah it's your fault you've not gotten around to making a portable, but that's your deal

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:31 pm

To think I've been hanging around some of you for nearly 8 years... I'm sure some of you remember the ol' Classicgaming.com forum. It's making me feel that I've spent a lot of time here with you guys.... Ah but still they were fun!

-Sparkfist
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

benheck
Site Admin

Post by benheck » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Yes it's been a hell of a ride. I'm glad people still enjoy the main site, especially considering things like Twitter and the Ben Heck Show sites are out there now too.

Also we're spinning back up the podcasting in June, so that will be fun! So much to talk about... so much complaining to do...

-Ben

cennar

Post by cennar » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:05 pm

the shows awesome by the way, I've only seen one but I like how you guys work. sounds like you got a good thing going, I think that's how people keep interested in seeing what's going on.

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Tue May 03, 2011 11:55 am

We can't go too long without ben and jones complain about movies and video games. Right?

-Sparkfist
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.