Quick HBN-style mod for Audiofiles (Pics and How-To) *56K*

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:15 am

using tinyurl is stupid, just use this

Code: Select all

[url="put the long url here"]Link to the page[/url]
its not freakin hard and doesnt stretch out the page, if its not a long url just use the regular url tags

jperryss

Post by jperryss » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:32 pm

WhatULive4 wrote:What about the Bose Triports? I had been looking at those for a while.
Bose is nothing great. Mediocre stuff marketed well, that's about it.

The Triports are well over $100. And flimsy. Check them out at BB/CC or some store that carries them. They sound decent, but you can find much better ones for that kind of coin.

Check out any of the Sennheisers. I have the HD280 Pros and love them. Looks like they're out of stock at Newegg, but I got them over a year ago for $69.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLi ... sennheiser

HBN

Post by HBN » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Tibia wrote:
HBN wrote:Maybe black with flames? Or Diamond-Plate? Hmmm... Me thinks this could become much more complex later on.

Wow. Our minds seem to work alike pretty frequently. :shock: The flames would be easy to do, but diamond plate is kind of thick to be able to easily follow the curve of the cans.

Did you think about blue/silver lightning on black yet? :lol:
....How'd....How'd you know? :shock: .

And for the diamond plate, I mean faux painting it. Obviously not me, cuz I don't have that skill. CustomNESdude might, though.
Please keep an eye on my HBN64 progress.
HBN-Style Anti-Noise Headphones.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.
Long live the Queen of Bondo!

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:12 pm

HBN wrote:
Tibia wrote:
HBN wrote:Maybe black with flames? Or Diamond-Plate? Hmmm... Me thinks this could become much more complex later on.

Wow. Our minds seem to work alike pretty frequently. :shock: The flames would be easy to do, but diamond plate is kind of thick to be able to easily follow the curve of the cans.

Did you think about blue/silver lightning on black yet? :lol:
....How'd....How'd you know? :shock: .

And for the diamond plate, I mean faux painting it. Obviously not me, cuz I don't have that skill. CustomNESdude might, though.

It was a guess, since I'd already thought about the other two. I think you posted elsewhere that you really liked that combination, and it's also a fav of mine. :oops:

Ooooh. I'd like to see a rusting away diamond plate paint job. I may have to explore this further...
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.