The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby gamemasterAS » Mon May 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Bad language. Just keep watching it gets better and better. Starts picking up a lot at about 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kqWwC67cI
Last edited by gamemasterAS on Mon May 17, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
User avatar
gamemasterAS
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3309
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby Extreme_Jesus » Mon May 17, 2010 5:29 pm

this got a chuckle out of me

Cassette Boy cracks me up whatever he does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gGopKNPqVk
User avatar
Extreme_Jesus
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:04 pm
Location: Old Hampshire, none of that New hampshire stuff....

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby Rekarp » Sun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm

The wood master

Image

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."
User avatar
Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:52 am
Location: Austin, Tx

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby bicostp » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 am

Lego printer!



According to the uploader it wasn't made with any Mindstorms electronics.
User avatar
bicostp
Moderator
 
Posts: 10491
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:47 pm
Location: Spamalot

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby samjc3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:21 am

Thats totally awesome! too bad the pen bleeds.
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote:Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.


Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:

SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.
User avatar
samjc3
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: burning and pillaging!!

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby limpport » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:32 am

gamemasterAS wrote:Bad language. Just keep watching it gets better and better. Starts picking up a lot at about 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kqWwC67cI


It's even better when you turn on the Google subtitle translation
User avatar
limpport
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: (the only person here from) Vermont

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby Michaelthurston » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 am

samjc3 wrote:Thats totally awesome! too bad the pen bleeds.

Indeed. Also;

TALI IS DEAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAvjTgU6b7k
Completed Projects:
Un-named N64p
Abstract 64
Abstract 64 v.2
Rcube
Thursty64

No. More. Commissions.

Currently Owned(In Response to WeaponEpsilon):

21 Platforms; 38 Individual Consoles; 380 Singular games(0 Duplicates!)
User avatar
Michaelthurston
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby samjc3 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:12 pm

again thursty, copulate YOU.
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote:Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.


Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:

SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.
User avatar
samjc3
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: burning and pillaging!!

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby Michaelthurston » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 pm

samjc3 wrote:again thursty, copulate YOU.

You did.

I enjoyed it ;3
Completed Projects:
Un-named N64p
Abstract 64
Abstract 64 v.2
Rcube
Thursty64

No. More. Commissions.

Currently Owned(In Response to WeaponEpsilon):

21 Platforms; 38 Individual Consoles; 380 Singular games(0 Duplicates!)
User avatar
Michaelthurston
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby bicostp » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

User avatar
bicostp
Moderator
 
Posts: 10491
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:47 pm
Location: Spamalot

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby Basement_Modder » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 pm


Just recorded this, lol.

Most jokes (of the few there are) are ModRetro-based.
Cheers,
Basement_Modder
_________________
User avatar
Basement_Modder
Portablizer
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:16 am
Location: Next door to my neighbor

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby limpport » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 pm

bicostp wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtpozUG0PQo

The 24 Hours of LeMons is a race series where every car can only cost a maximum of $500. Crazy themes are the norm. Entrants are encouraged to bribe the officials with top-shelf booze. The winner gets $2,500 in nickels. Hilarity ensues for all. :lol:



There's a 1/4 mile racetrack about 30 minutes from where I live. They have a racing class of cars called the "Junkyard Warriors", where they drive cars like that. They have weekly races (with other car classes) weekly. It's a lot of fun to watch.
User avatar
limpport
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: (the only person here from) Vermont

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby vskid » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 pm

limpport wrote:They have weekly races (with other car classes) weekly.
O rly? :P
limpport wrote:
bicostp wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtpozUG0PQo
The 24 Hours of LeMons is a race series where every car can only cost a maximum of $500. Crazy themes are the norm. Entrants are encouraged to bribe the officials with top-shelf booze. The winner gets $2,500 in nickels. Hilarity ensues for all. :lol:
There's a 1/4 mile racetrack about 30 minutes from where I live. They have a racing class of cars called the "Junkyard Warriors", where they drive cars like that. They have weekly races (with other car classes) weekly. It's a lot of fun to watch.
Who needs multi-million dollar race cars when junkers work just fine? I think there should be more price classes for LeMons, $500 is really low.
Image
User avatar
vskid
Senior Member
 
Posts: 6313
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:25 am

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby limpport » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:36 pm

User avatar
limpport
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: (the only person here from) Vermont

Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread. Let's get viral!

Postby vskid » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Image
User avatar
vskid
Senior Member
 
Posts: 6313
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Forum 42

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests