mondays are bad for triton

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199
mondays are bad for triton

Post by Triton » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:58 pm

yea he title speaks for itsself at about 3:30 pm central time today i was involved in a carcrash! :( im ok, i managed to get off relativly unscathed, just a broken collarbone and some stitches on my elbow. what happened was on my way home to school a car was coming from the other direction on this gravel road and i got over more on my side, caught some lose gravel and skidded then fishtailed and rolled it into a ditch, i was very lucky nothing worse happened! thankfully one of my friends came along just as i got the seatbelt undone and stood up, the car was on its side so i flagged him down while looking out the passenger window lol, he took me back to the school and from there to home then the hospital. i have pics too. my poor jimmy is pretty much totaled too here are the pics
Last edited by Triton on Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sam

Post by sam » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:04 pm

Sorry to hear, I hope your insurance doesnt go up to much. (oh yeah and glad your alright)
I'm the man, if you don't think so, you're wrong.
sniper_spike wrote:That sucks, bro's before ho's anyway man.

joevennix
Portablizer

Re: not a good day for triton

Post by joevennix » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:09 pm

Triton wrote:im ok, i managed to get off relativly unscathed, just a broken collarbone and some stitches on my elbow
Man what a tough guy. I remember being in a car crash earlier this year, and all I got was glass to the head, and I was still screaming like crap.

On another note, which arm is in the sling? Can you still solder? Or, less importantly, write and do school work? :D

Hope you get better

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:14 pm

man that sucks, at least it wasn't your oldsmobile :P glad you're OK. on a more positive note, now you have a reason to get a car that won't roll over *cough*SUV*cough*
ImageImage

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:18 pm

:shock: Damn! Thank *insert your high religious figure's name here* you only sustained relatively minor injuries! (a broken collar bone and stiches is no laughing matter, but it could have been a LOT worse. *whew*)

Hey at least it wasn't the '54! :)

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:38 pm

yea i know, im glad it wasnt the olds too but i feel sorry for the jimmy. good thing is i didnt get a ticket and my insurance wont go up, bad thing is jimmy is toalled and we only had liability insurance on it so its :roll: and im not that tough really, just good at dealing with pain and insanely level headed, i can break bones and be like "oh, i think i hurt something" lol. its my left arm in a sling i will be able to write and probably solder if i want, lol. im just glad to be alive and relativly unharmed. but let me tell you, going over in a vehicle that size is not a thing i would recomend lol. its kind of a sensory overload, you have all this noise and confusion and movement its kinda freaky

toby dawg
Portablizer

Post by toby dawg » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:57 pm

:shock: Jeeze man that sucks...

NES_fanatic

Post by NES_fanatic » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:17 pm

Wow, poor car, poor you. How many times did you roll over and can it be compared to something else in life? Yay for seatbelts!

I'm not being rude, but your arm injury is visible in your keyboardmanship lol :P

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:30 pm

Damn, that's one hell of a crash! I'm suprised you broke any bones. The worst I got aftere I started wearing my seatbelt was a scratch from glass in my last accident (don't ask). Hope you're bone mends quickly, and good to see you're taking this well.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

gannon

Post by gannon » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:08 am

Ouch, reminds me that about a month ago one of my friends flipped their car...Then again, they normally drive like an idiot so it wasn't too unexpected
Anyways, hope your insurance fixes it

marshallh
360 GamerTag:marshallh

Post by marshallh » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:10 am

Glad to hear you're doing OK! Now I have to put a GMC Jimmy into Grand Theft Portable!

blackbox_dev

Post by blackbox_dev » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:02 am

Jeez, that's got to suck, but it could of been worse. My dad has been in quite a few crashes when he was younger (before I was born), but I haven't. (because I don't drive, lol)
I'd imagine right now you wish you were a cuttlefish...

Extreme_Jesus
Location:Old Hampshire, none of that New hampshire stuff....

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:59 am

ouch, lucky you

ive never been in a car crash yet *touches wood* sounds like its not a fun experiance :wink:

keep soldering, dont let a silly thing like a broken colloarbone stop that :lol:

remember kids - seatbelts save lives

Extreme_Jesus
Location:Old Hampshire, none of that New hampshire stuff....

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:59 am

sorry double post

stupid errors

NES_fanatic

Post by NES_fanatic » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:11 am

Extreme_Jesus wrote:*touches wood*
Damn, my mind is just in the wrong place today. >.<