Windex Bottle Controllers Battle Royale!

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

Which least resembles something from SE Johnson Wax?

XBox's
55%
Dreamcast's
45%

Total votes: 20

benheck
Site Admin
Windex Bottle Controllers Battle Royale!

Post by benheck » Thu May 06, 2004 8:05 pm

Hey videogame fans, Ben here. As I've often made a point of telling people, I detest, loathe, abhor and despise the XBox controller. Even the smaller one. Maybe it's just me. But what do you people think? What if the XBox controller had to face-off against another controller heavily influenced by glass cleaning products? Yes, that's right, the DREAMCAST controller. FIGHT!

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Fri May 07, 2004 3:56 am

Well wait, now you're confusing me.
First you ask which one looks less like a SE Johnson Wax(a family company) product, which is unarguably the Xbox controller.
Then you ask which is better, and although I haven't used the DC controller a lot, on thing that sticks out in my head is how comfortable it is, moreso than the Xbox ones (either original or S).
However, I voted before I read your post, so I voted Xbox...
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Fri May 07, 2004 6:03 am

Well I voted for the Dreamcast controller. Though its very similar the biggest difference for me is that it looked forly designed. Cable came out from the front of the unit, after playing for a while if you hands got sweaty you;d have trouble holding it tightly, and the texture just felt odd.

I have an S controller and even though most of you can say its not pretty, stylish, what the hell cute or hansome its functionality is for the most part better.

binderhead

Post by binderhead » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:54 pm

I don't really see too many SE Johnson Wax products that are black, so I'd vote for the Xbox controller. Oh, and by the way, I DO NOT want to cause a fight, but since I have big hands, I think the Xbox controller is the best controller ever. Who cares about looks as long as it FEELS good... I hate the small version (the Controller S), and I must make it a point to tell everyone to laugh at the NES controller. Talk about functionality over ergonomics. The thing only has four buttons and a D-pad, but who has hands that can comfortably hold a rectangular prism?!?!?!? I guess it's about the games, which were truly visionary... At least the SNES controller has rounded surfaces... Ha ha ha ha...

Dave

Post by Dave » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:30 pm

binderhead wrote: I think the Xbox controller is the best controller ever. Who cares about looks as long as it FEELS good.
I totally agree binderhead all my friends use the "S" controller but I also have big hands so I always side with the Duke.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:35 pm

I'm like you two. I can't use the S controller. I personally love the dreamcast controller and the original xbox one. They just feel better, and the xbox one looks pretty cool too.

oh well, not voting since I'm not registered and I won't badmouth my two favorite controllers of all time by saying one looks like a cleaning product.

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:49 pm

it just means that the cleaning products are dam cool!