I need help with hand held GC project

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

DannyTopping
360 GamerTag:DANNYTOP10
I need help with hand held GC project

Post by DannyTopping » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:41 am

Hey guys its my first time on this forum and i was wondering on how exactly to make a hand held GC, i know its 2011 but im obsessed with them, im fedup of playin xbox and i would like to relive my childhood- whats more epic than a gamecube?..... a portable gamecube, and thats what i want to do however, i know nothing on the subject, i have a basic understanding of electrics (BASIC) and i have access to many tools and even a vaccum former, i couldnt find posts about gamecube that attented to my skill level, if somebody could show me an easy to understand step by step guide/video on how to make a GC portable i would be most thankfull :D :D :D :D

Gamerlolwind51649

Re: I need help with hand held GC project

Post by Gamerlolwind51649 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 pm

DannyTopping wrote:Hey guys its my first time on this forum and i was wondering on how exactly to make a hand held GC, i know its 2011 but im obsessed with them, im fedup of playin xbox and i would like to relive my childhood- whats more epic than a gamecube?..... a portable gamecube, and thats what i want to do however, i know nothing on the subject, i have a basic understanding of electrics (BASIC) and i have access to many tools and even a vaccum former, i couldnt find posts about gamecube that attented to my skill level, if somebody could show me an easy to understand step by step guide/video on how to make a GC portable i would be most thankfull :D :D :D :D
nice, excited for a gap? sweet, i have the same expectations like you, dude :)
i started my zcp during the summer, through i messed up my pal cube etc, i had help from the marker of the gc portable guie, kasar who made his own gcp.

http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=26398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm still on my xcp, but with a new gc ntsc this time, dol 101. and i have a friend at my it theory class who is helping me with the case construction :).

my advice is if you fail once, don't give up try again, so long as you keep trying and trying in the end you'll get you gcp you want.

glad to see you excited for you gap, good luck dude :)
looking forward to seing it finished.

Fat Boy Benny PS2 Portable:

http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=10133" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DannyTopping
360 GamerTag:DANNYTOP10

Post by DannyTopping » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 pm

thanks man i just had look at the guide and its helping me a lot, i look forward to finishing it, thanks again :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tchay

Post by Tchay » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:27 am

Welcome to the portablizing scene! :D Definitely be persistent with the gamecube. I'm on my second portable gamecube and I still make mistakes ALL THE TIME. Just don't give up. And don't break 20 motherboards either...
Image Image