Gamecube disk drive notes/diagrams/pics

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

Jidan
Re: Gamecube disk drive notes/diagrams/pics

Post by Jidan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Is there any chance someone could make a picture with clearer numbers? I can't quite make out some of them :?

Tchay

Post by Tchay » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:35 am

Jidan wrote:Is there any chance someone could make a picture with clearer numbers? I can't quite make out some of them :?
holy resurrection batman!

Personally? I wouldn't use diagrams for the DD. I just eyeballed it and never had any huge issues. But thats me.
Image Image

Jidan

Post by Jidan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:08 am

Tchay wrote:
Jidan wrote:Is there any chance someone could make a picture with clearer numbers? I can't quite make out some of them :?

Personally? I wouldn't use diagrams for the DD. I just eyeballed it and never had any huge issues. But thats me.
I know, but I'm going to need to use this (well, I may end up just doing all 32. Who knows.) and figured I should post here to ask about it :P I know it's old, but hey.

Tchay

Post by Tchay » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Jidan wrote:
Tchay wrote:

I know, but I'm going to need to use this (well, I may end up just doing all 32. Who knows.) and figured I should post here to ask about it :P I know it's old, but hey.
You only need to do 20! That is a fact. I can do it for you if you want. You'd have to pay the shipping tho :wink:
Image Image

Jidan

Post by Jidan » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Tchay wrote:
Jidan wrote:
Tchay wrote:

You only need to do 20! That is a fact. I can do it for you if you want. You'd have to pay the shipping tho :wink:
It's not that I can't do it, it's that I can't read the numbers on SS's diagram :wtf: lol

EDIT: Let me see if I got this right - I wire all of them normally except the ones he has marked "OTHER" and "GND". I connect all of the ground pins on the DD board to ONE ground on the mobo (that should work?) and all the ones that say "Other" can all be bridged and connected with one wire. Am I right?

Lyberty

Post by Lyberty » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 pm

EDIT: Let me see if I got this right - I wire all of them normally except the ones he has marked "OTHER" and "GND". I connect all of the ground pins on the DD board to ONE ground on the mobo (that should work?) and all the ones that say "Other" can all be bridged and connected with one wire. Am I right?

PLease answer this anyone :(

Gamerlolwind51649

Post by Gamerlolwind51649 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 am

will this method work for wring an wiikey fusion with breaker board to the gc male dd connector?

also how can this diagram notes work with the diagram of the wiikey fusion + breaker board to gc female connector??

Fat Boy Benny PS2 Portable:

http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=10133" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;