Need N64 RGB modding service

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

snakeye355
Need N64 RGB modding service

Post by snakeye355 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:16 pm

i've heard that there is a way to give any N64 rgb video but through a very painstaking process...i have two n64's and unfortunately, according to the serial, mine cannot be modded naturally for rgb. If anyone knows someone skillfull who is able to pull off such a difficult mod please let me know

Greg2600

Re: Need N64 RGB modding service

Post by Greg2600 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

snakeye355 wrote:i've heard that there is a way to give any N64 rgb video but through a very painstaking process...i have two n64's and unfortunately, according to the serial, mine cannot be modded naturally for rgb. If anyone knows someone skillfull who is able to pull off such a difficult mod please let me know
Why not just trade one of them for one that is capable? N64's are fairly common.

JonathanMC

Post by JonathanMC » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:54 pm

I've got an N64 that I am in the process of adding RGB to it. If you are still interested I could sell it to you. PM me if you want to buy it.

metrolf
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:rasmooos

Post by metrolf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi, if you want to get a pal console modded for rgb and are having trouble finding that french revision that supposedly is rgb-moddable, I can direct you to the forums on nfggames.com. Go to the rgb video section and have a look. With the help from some awesome guys on that forum I was able to succesfully add rgb to my pal N64. Have a look at my post here: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=72018

If not do it for you, I could definitely provide some tips on the installation :)
thewise1 wrote:
nobble wrote:
thewise1 wrote:Super long, but incredibly epic.
YESSSSSS!!!
Oh my gosh! What have I done?