SifuF's Nintendo Sixtyfree LITE-R

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:06 pm

He probably won't unless you offered a fair sum of money...
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

Mario

Post by Mario » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Wait, you used shift registers for the integrated controls? I figured out a different way, but it uses a separate button and does not need any kind of special electronics, just wires...

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Mario wrote:Wait, you used shift registers for the integrated controls? I figured out a different way, but it uses a separate button and does not need any kind of special electronics, just wires...
Do tell.
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO

Mario

Post by Mario » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:18 pm

It involves attaching the d-pad controls to the screen controls, then using a pushbutton to switch the D-pad ground between the screen and the N6 controller.

Gimme a minute and I'll try to draw a diagram.

Mario

Post by Mario » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:41 pm

Mmkay, here it is. The switch on the bottom is in the up position normally, until you press it. Also, the ground on the screen isn't really ground, because all grounds are connected. It's the "ground" for the buttons.

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Mario wrote:Mmkay, here it is. The switch on the bottom is in the up position normally, until you press it. Also, the ground on the screen isn't really ground, because all grounds are connected. It's the "ground" for the buttons.

Instead of having a separate push button, could your start button serve double duty, so that when its held down it switches the ground?

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Mario wrote:Mmkay, here it is. The switch on the bottom is in the up position normally, until you press it. Also, the ground on the screen isn't really ground, because all grounds are connected. It's the "ground" for the buttons.

Couldn't you do this only have the start button BE the switch?

^EDIT: when I began typing this, that reply wasn't there^
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:55 pm

Wow, TOTAL hivemind.
Same post time, look.

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:03 pm

jjhammerstein wrote: Same post time, look.
:shock:

Never edit this! We'll go down in history!
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:04 pm

omfg! :shock: WOW! simply amazing! I don't like the fact that it has no internal batteries though...
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:08 pm

eurddrue wrote:omfg! :shock: WOW! simply amazing! I don't like the fact that it has no internal batteries though...
Talk about delayed reaction! Most of those "OMFG" posts are on, like, the 1st or 2nd page... :lol:
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 pm

Basement_Modder wrote:
eurddrue wrote:omfg! :shock: WOW! simply amazing! I don't like the fact that it has no internal batteries though...
Talk about delayed reaction! Most of those "OMFG" posts are on, like, the 1st or 2nd page... :lol:
It doesn't help that I was in New York for 2 days, and I'm in Pennsylvania wayyy across the map from Montana and don't really have access to computers with internet access... Bibin, I don't know how you make it, I was there for 1 night and I feel like crap, that city is terribly made of fail. This will be my last post until at least Jan 1 unless a miracle happens...
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:14 pm

I was skiing since Thursday, and just got home.
Man was I surprised!

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:54 pm

eurddrue wrote:
Basement_Modder wrote:
It doesn't help that I was in New York for 2 days, and I'm in Pennsylvania wayyy across the map from Montana and don't really have access to computers with internet access... Bibin, I don't know how you make it, I was there for 1 night and I feel like crap, that city is terribly made of fail. This will be my last post until at least Jan 1 unless a miracle happens...
Just as long as you realize that by the ":lol:" I meant I was joking...

BTW, this is what I meant a few posts ago:

Last edited by Basement_Modder on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

Mario

Post by Mario » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:28 pm

One problem, though. Tact switches don't connect something, then another thing when you press it. Look at my diagram again.