SifuF's Nintendo Sixtyfree LITE-R

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

gmr
Re: SifuF's Nintendo Sixtyfree LITE-R

Post by gmr » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:56 pm

what price was sold?

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:03 pm

8 mills :lol:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

gmr

Post by gmr » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:32 pm

I asked about the price because I am very interested to buy it
Last edited by gmr on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:12 pm

I suppose he would make another one for $5000, but making a portable is hard. You should make your own and then post it on here :D
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:23 pm

I think it went for $600 buy it now on ebay.

Excellent

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:48 pm

link? I don't remember sifuf selling his portable :?
wallydawg wrote:

thewise1
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by thewise1 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Even with a link it would probably just give you the already sold item page, after like a month it will be taken off of the ebay server to save space so even with a link I doubt you'll find it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:54 pm

I believe it stays on for 90 days, plenty of time for it to still be up.
wallydawg wrote:

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:22 pm

palmertech wrote:It is sold.

Did you honestly think you could get away with that, PalmerTech? There is NO evidence supporting your claim! :evil:

What kind of source are you, just coming in here with a mere 3 words, 3 words that have misled many people already, and will CONTINUE to mislead anybody who after seeing that go all TL;DR on the thread. We do not need people like you spreading around false information, go troll somewhere else.

TAKE THAT!

Excellent

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:25 pm

:lol:
palmertech wrote:
palmertech wrote:It is sold.

Did you honestly think you could get away with that, PalmerTech? There is NO evidence supporting your claim! :evil:

What kind of source are you, just coming in here with a mere 3 words, 3 words that have misled many people already, and will CONTINUE to mislead anybody who after seeing that go all TL;DR on the thread. We do not need people like you spreading around false information, go troll somewhere else.

TAKE THAT!
:lol: I thought I may have missed something during bball season :lol: Then I thought that you had this and hailraizer's threads mixed up :lol:
wallydawg wrote:

gmr

Post by gmr » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:00 pm

finally I don't know well if the machine was sold or not

for Sifuf, if you still have your portable and you might be interested in selling it please contact me :wink:

thanks

64M320N3

Post by 64M320N3 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Just saying, he probably isn't interested.
And it wasn't sold you accursed palmertech with two very strange personalities! :lol:
Anyway, he doesn't do much socializing on this forum apart for the point when he finishes a project and right afterwords.
After that we wait in anticipation for his next move, which is always better than the previous one. That's what I do, anyway. In other words, you probably won't get a response to that. Period.
Making stuff with my new beautiful CNC machine!
Would you like a professional looking custom case for your portable? I may be able to help you. Check out this link:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32724

Butterbean21

Post by Butterbean21 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 am

If you see this too, please contact me I will pay you a pretty penny for your portable =)

64M320N3

Post by 64M320N3 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:51 am

Good thing I've already realized nobody listens to me on this forum. :( Read my above post.
Making stuff with my new beautiful CNC machine!
Would you like a professional looking custom case for your portable? I may be able to help you. Check out this link:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32724

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:55 pm

64M320N3 wrote:Good thing I've already realized nobody listens to me on this forum. :( Read my above post.
:lol: same crap happens to me :lol: I have this odd feeling that everybody talks about me behind my back here :o "Don't talk to eurddrue, pass it on!" :(
wallydawg wrote: