My Handheld Dreamcast

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

dragonhead
Re: My Handheld Dreamcast

Post by dragonhead » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:34 am

it looks done here is his photobucket. also looks like hes started another project too

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk195/techknott/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knux the Fox
Steam ID:knuxthefox

Post by Knux the Fox » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 am

Yup, I see what appears to be a portable PS2 on there. I would love a DCp like that, though....it's smexy.

Klaymator14
PSN Username:Klaymator14

Post by Klaymator14 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Very smexy indeed :P I wish mine looked more like his, haha.

-Blayke :)
Nothing to see here.

techknott
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by techknott » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:22 am

Zeturi wrote:Techknott is awesome at portablizing, but I'm beginning to believe that he gets nervous in the final stages, so never actually finishes these masterpieces. Or maybe he did finish, and has been playing quake nonstop since completion.
Ive not been on this site for a long, long time, so im having a lot of fun catching up on old threads, looking at all the new(to me) projects, etc. But this quote in particular caught my eye so sorry for bumping up an old post.

I dont actually get nervous(lol) at the latter stages, i did actually finish this one. The problem I have, is that im a bit of a perfectionist. I found that I got in so far with a portable and wasn't entirely happy with how it looked(ie ps2, wasn't perfectly symmetrical as i made the mould by hand and the gamecube design was just all wrong), so rather than go back to the drawing board, I just get bored and move onto something else, which granted, makes me look like a failure.

Although on that subject, I did have a couple of cracks at the gamecube when I first started and am not ashamed to say I failed miserably....after all, were all learning aren't we?

Zeturi
PSN Username:Zeturi_

Post by Zeturi » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:55 pm

Oh, just like some of us, then. I take on a lot of projects, and usually get bored part of the way through, so I move onto something more interesting. Sorry if I seemed to insult you, I just had no idea why we never saw your completed works. You have some amazing skills, much of your work as well as some others have inspired me and kept me in this hobby.

Hope the redesigns go well for you. :wink:
If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.