super nintoaster

Includes Atari 2600, Nintendo 8-bit, Sega Master System, MSX and more!

Moderator:Moderators

killjoy111
super nintoaster

Post by killjoy111 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 pm

super nintoaster

would anyone happen to have instructions on how to make one?
i seen it online, but i cant find a tutorial, this thing is awesome but i would like to try to get a parts list going and stuff like that.
thanks a bunch if anyone can help

Life of Brian

Re: super nintoaster

Post by Life of Brian » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 am

A member here by the name of "vomitsaw" made that, and here is his website: http://www.stupidfingers.com/projects/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't think he or anybody else would be willing to go through the process of writing a step-by-step guide for you, but really it's not an overly complicated project. Basically you just re-case the system. I know that's simplifying things a bit much, but I'm sure if you want to make your own attempt and want to bounce ideas or questions off of us, we'd be glad to help.

A) Get video game system and take it out of its case
B) Find toaster large enough to hold system
C) Rewire stuff so it fits in the case
D) Add cool stuff, like making it turn on and off with the lever or add cool glowing LEDs or something

If you have a specific question, feel free to ask.
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

limpport

Re: super nintoaster

Post by limpport » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Life of Brian wrote:A member here by the name of "vomitsaw" made that, and here is his website: http://www.stupidfingers.com/projects/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think the link is broken :(

EDIT: Through the majikal stupidity of computers, the link is, in fact, not broken. :facepalm: