New to NES Modding? Few questions on battery?

Includes Atari 2600, Nintendo 8-bit, Sega Master System, MSX and more!

Moderator:Moderators

Schavles
360 GamerTag:Slinky Breaker
New to NES Modding? Few questions on battery?

Post by Schavles » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello all, firstly im new and was following a guide on making a portable NES. I am following this guide and all of it makes sense up until this step.
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to- ... Batteries/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Im confused on finding a battery, can someone recommend a good battery with the charging circuit for easy install? If i need to buy a whole DVD player i will. I don't need that much Battery life. An hour or two would be fine
Thank you!
-Sam

Also any other recommendations to a noob would be great. Thank you!

jaqiefox

Re: New to NES Modding? Few questions on battery?

Post by jaqiefox » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:54 pm

I don't get what you don't get about that article? please explain precisely what you are having trouble with.
Jaqie Fox, Genuine girl techie | http://foxtecha.com

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: New to NES Modding? Few questions on battery?

Post by Metallica Man X » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 pm

When in doubt, google it! lol There's plenty of sites that sell batteries, I bought my last few items from batteryspace.com. They have tons of rechargeable battery packs, individual cells (for custom pack creation) as well as chargers for them.

Otherwise, you could just set it up to run on regular batteries lol. Just make sure the batteries provide at least 9v.
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato