MGC 2011 thread!

Moderator:Moderators

wallydawg
Re: MGC 2011 thread!

Post by wallydawg » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:35 pm

lifeisbetterwithketchup wrote:
Metallica Man X wrote:
marshallh wrote:
wallydawg wrote:IIRC there was a shuttle that took you from the Milwaukee Airport to the Hotel last year. Thesame service should be availble again this year since thats one of the reasons they went back to this location for the event.
Sent from my Full Android on smartQ using Tapatalk
I'm so excited for MGC

Sent from my Full Computer on Desk using Keyboard
I'm stoked and then some!

Sent from the netherworld using a sacrificial goat, with the aid of a witch doctor. :lol:
It's gonna be awesome!

Sent by carrier pigeon.
If b6 does end up coming we have to be careful not to leave anything open unattended because he will surely come over and closerize it.

... . -. - ...- .. .- .---- ----. - .... -.-. . -. - ..- .-. -.-- -... ..- -. -. . .-.. .-.. .--. .-. .. ...- .- - . .-.. .. -. . - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... ... . -

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm

wallydawg wrote:
Metallica Man X wrote:
marshallh wrote:
wallydawg wrote:IIRC there was a shuttle that took you from the Milwaukee Airport to the Hotel last year. Thesame service should be availble again this year since thats one of the reasons they went back to this location for the event.
I'm so excited for MGC

Sent from the netherworld using a sacrificial goat, with the aid of a witch doctor. :lol:
It's gonna be awesome!

Sent by carrier pigeon.
If b6 does end up coming we have to be careful not to leave anything open unattended because he will surely come over and closerize it.

... . -. - ...- .. .- .---- ----. - .... -.-. . -. - ..- .-. -.-- -... ..- -. -. . .-.. .-.. .--. .-. .. ...- .- - . .-.. .. -. . - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... ... . -
I should make a stamp or stickers or something so I can closerize all that I see!

Sent as an electrical signal converted to a light pulse and back to and electrical signal.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Black Six wrote:
wallydawg wrote:
Metallica Man X wrote:
marshallh wrote:
I'm so excited for MGC

It's gonna be awesome!

Sent by carrier pigeon.

I should make a stamp or stickers or something so I can closerize all that I see!

Sent as an electrical signal converted to a light pulse and back to and electrical signal.
I'm most excited to meet the people that are going to be there this year that couldn't make it last year.

Sent from my iPod Touch using doesn't-cost-$3 Safari
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

Squintus
Steam ID:tehsquint

Post by Squintus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 am

It's fun scheduling my classes for next semester with MGC in mind ("So, I need Friday afternoons off so I can get to Milwaukee and stay up until 1am watching Powerthirst videos...").

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 am

Squintus wrote:It's fun scheduling my classes for next semester with MGC in mind ("So, I need Friday afternoons off so I can get to Milwaukee and stay up until 1am watching Powerthirst videos...").
You mean fall asleep like a loser while other, cooler people watch Powerthirst videos.
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen:

Squintus
Steam ID:tehsquint

Post by Squintus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Same difference.

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 pm

I'm hoping to have two projects done by MGC2011, but I suppose I should be more realistic and just hope to at least have started one of them.

alentris

Post by alentris » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:30 pm

This just in, I can make the Gaming Classic! :D. There should be a Starcraft II LAN btw.

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Think we tried that last year - a few people participated, but it was rather last-minute planning as I recall.

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:36 am

We tried to get a Starcraft LAN setup, but it was too iffy on whether people were going to be bringing computers with it installed and such.

We can certainly try for a Starcraft II LAN. My MacBook Pro can handle it, might run into trouble with the people who only have a netbook as their portable computer. (I would have to buy Starcraft II, but I was planning on doing that at some point anyway :wink: )

I also thought there were mentionings of a Star Wars Episode I Racer LAN. :mrgreen: I mean, if we get a LAN with SC/SC2 setup, it's not like it would be hard to also do another game.
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 am

It seems that me getting to MGC next year has ran into a major speed bump. It has to do with how the collage I'm going to next year does things. We are only allowed to miss 7 days every trimester.

Which means, if I want to go to MGC. After school gets out at 2:30pm CST. I'll have to drive to Nashville, and catch a flight to Milwaukee. Since I'm not sure yet if I want to risk losing one of those 7 days right now. By driving/riding up there the Friday before. I guess I'm going to have to play this one by ear.

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm

I'd be all for a SC2 lan....too bad I'm one of those peeps who lacks a portable compy with enough snort to actually run SC2...I could haul my whole PC setup, but that'd be kinda lame.

It blows that I missed it last year (especially since I kinda suggested for us to have it)...but my ride (spongebuell) had to leave so I missed out on day 2 :(

This year, however, I'll be cruising down with my own ride; so I'll be there for the whole shabang finally! :)
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Metallica Man X wrote:It blows that I missed it last year (especially since I kinda suggested for us to have it)...but my ride (spongebuell) had to leave so I missed out on day 2 :(
It didn't happen last year. :lol:
Rekarp wrote:

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 am

Metallica Man X wrote:It blows that I missed it last year (especially since I kinda suggested for us to have it)...but my ride (spongebuell) had to leave so I missed out on day 2 :(
Yeah...that's right...it's still 2010 :roll:
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 am

Metallica Man X wrote:
Yeah...that's right...it's still 2010 :roll:
I wasn't being pedantic; I mean that although the idea was entertained, Starcraft LAN never happened at MGC 2010. :P
Rekarp wrote: