Arcade Stick

Hacking a [insert console name here] but don't see a "[insert console name here] Hacking" forum? Come on in and post your [insert console name here] questions and build logs!

Moderator:Moderators

masterclas
Arcade Stick

Post by masterclas » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:13 am

Yesterday I was at the Gadget Show event in Birmingham.
I picked up an xbox 360 copy of tekken 6 and the arcade stick in a bundle.
All this was on offer for £40 and brand new.

Im thinking of modding the arcade stick but dont know yet. What shall I do to it?

By the way the event was amazing. All the new tech was there and they gave out free stuff like there was no tomorrow. I got free UMD's, a 'batarang' and other small things. One of my mates won a tomtom satnav by driving a remote controlled car for a minute and beating a little kid. I even saw this woman win a 1tb harddrive just by saying a word for over 20 seconds.
Attachments
P1000733.jpg
P1000733.jpg (110.29KiB)Viewed 4460 times
Police Woman: Ok then sir, how fast do you think you were going at the speed of the crash.

Guy with crashed car: OVER 9000!!

Police Woman: Errrrrrr Ok.

JimmyDean

Re: Arcade Stick

Post by JimmyDean » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Personally, I like the sanwa jlf-tp-8yt-sk joystick. Its awesome! Also, you can't go wrong with 30mm seimitsu buttons. I find sanwas too sensitive. You also should add support for ps1, Snes, etc and make it a universal arcade stick! :D
mods completed:

NES overclock
Sega Genesis model 1 jap/eng switch

TheIronTiger
360 GamerTag:DOOM PUFFIN
Steam ID:TheIronTIger

Post by TheIronTiger » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 pm

As of right now I am in the process of making my own fighstick using a Mad Catz SF IV edition fight pad, im modifying another box that i had for the project i had to drill holes and solder wires to the pcb but all in all its looking good, like the other post said you could swap out the buttons, i personally use seimistu a good website to buy parts is http://www.lizardlick.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; post pictures and let me know how it goes for you

Haunted360
PSN Username:Haunted360
360 GamerTag:Haunted 360

Post by Haunted360 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm

IT NEEDS LED'S!!!!!!