Here comes my latest portable which has been built as a commission work. It took 3 weeks to complete and now sent to its owner...
* CNC-cut&engraved wooden case painted with yacht varnish(also available as kit if anyone wants),
* Sony PSOne screen with led mod,
* Official logos and artwork drawn on the case,
* Trimmed motherboard(haven't fried any),
* Works on 7.4v Sanyo brand li-ion pack,
* Official controller's board used inside,
* Includes trimmed expansion pack,
* Re-designed heatsink for efficient heat dissipation,
* Headphone jack,
* A/V out via 3.5mm stereo jack,
* Initial letters of buyer's name at the back,
* L&R shoulder buttons at the shoulders of the case along with two Z buttons one at a side,
* Slim, light, and ergonomic case,
* All unnecessary ports desoldered by heatgun..
Feel free to comment...