SNES portable number three!

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Stick screwed into a d-pad is bad, some old controllers do this, too much mechanical advantage (ie leverage), not practical and awkward.

SS - the "Acidmods" thing is flashy LED's. yawn.

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 pm

I was talking about the joystick mod so you could connect it to a dpad or buttons! Silly bacteria! :P Although it is mostly flash and nothing more....

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:31 am

I think this is my new favorite snesp though I would like to see you make a snoacp. Also I was gonna suggest you make a gcp because I always thought you would make a awesome one for some reason.

Lininki

Re: SNES portable number three!

Post by Lininki » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:39 am

I don't know if you still check this thread, but do you have instructions to make the first ZN-40? Because it looks amazing and i think it would be awesome to build sometiime.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:48 am

Lininki wrote:I don't know if you still check this thread, but do you have instructions to make the first ZN-40? Because it looks amazing and i think it would be awesome to build sometiime.
a few wise words so you dont make people hate you

1. DONT BUMP OLD THREADS. this thread is 2 years old. its dead, leave it dead.
2. read the stickies and rules threads, there is a great deal of information in them and you will learn much
3. Asking for tutorials or step by step guides for portables is a great way to make people not like you, we pride independence and the ability to think for yourself, ask for help if you need it but DONT expect us to spoonfeed you.

dont take any of this personally, there has just been a rash of new members who join, expect all the answers delivered on a sliver platter, expect there to be step by step guides for EVERYTHING and it really frustrates us old members to have to tell several new people a week the exact same info over and over and over again

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:58 am

This is all I've got. Study the pics closely and you can figure out how I made it. Nothing too complicated, just... time consuming. It was inspired by this portable.

I usually post a pretty detailed build log on most of my projects - it just takes a bit of digging to find the older posts but they're there and I usually link to them in my News threads for the finished project.
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Well, since its bumped and I wasn't here the first time 'round, this is my favorite SNESp ever made, Brian.
Cheers,
Basement_Modder