My first but awesome NESp

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

palmertech
Re: My first but awesome NESp

Post by palmertech » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 pm

They do use the same carts. Some of the ones marked as elite carts need to have some plastic filed to fit in an original, but other than that, they are the same. :D

Excellent

64M320N3

Post by 64M320N3 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:22 pm

palmertech wrote:Excellent. :D Just something to keep in mind: Even the good screens are not something that will blow you away. The res is good, they are bright, and the motion blur is a lot less than a PSP, but do not expect something on par with a DS Lite. :wink: Other than that, they are great devices! Get one of the Genesis carts, then you can have some Sonic action as well. :D They are only $6 a cart or so, and each has 5 or 6 games.
What?
The screens have composite and/or RGB?
Holy crap, that's awesome, and for less than $30.
Unless I'm misinterpreting you, then you're just a killjoy to something i never even had... :cry:

Oh, also, this is one of the first female of the dog species fights i've seen on this site (unless it's AMD vs. Intel haha) I hope it doesn't continue.
Making stuff with my new beautiful CNC machine!
Would you like a professional looking custom case for your portable? I may be able to help you. Check out this link:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32724

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:38 pm

The screen is digital RGB, and the cart/console outputs composite.

Get one, they are cheap. ;)

Unless you are planning to use it as a portable screen? If so, no, it is not possible, within reason. :(

Excellent

64M320N3

Post by 64M320N3 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 am

palmertech wrote:Unless you are planning to use it as a portable screen? If so, no, it is not possible, within reason. :(
DAMN!
Oh well, at least the actual system outputs composite - i guess it's worth it
What else would i use it for? (Or what actually uses digital RGB? I'm pretty tired right now and i can't think...)
No way to convert that to analog! Ha :lol:
Making stuff with my new beautiful CNC machine!
Would you like a professional looking custom case for your portable? I may be able to help you. Check out this link:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32724