My first but awesome NESp

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

palmertech
Re: My first but awesome NESp

Post by palmertech » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:50 am

I am too sick of your lies, spamming, and all around pointlessness to try and attempt to convey a comprehensible conversation with someone that lacks basic reading comprehension skills.

However, I need to make a point: Dr. Killgood was banned for posting a picture of a dildo in a RELEVANT thread (About vibrator powered robots). I don't want to suggest any further, as I dislike backseat modding. All I am doing is bringing up a fact.

Oh, and superspudz? Remember how the onestations are super rare and sold out? Amazingly enough, I am sitting here playing on one RIGHT NOW! Crazy, eh?

Stop trolling someone elses accomplishment, perhaps you could do so if you had done a mite of ANYTHING, but so far, you are just a useless, spamming troll. And one with terrible grammar, MSpaint skills, and a grasp of an integral part of interacting with other people: Not acting like a jerk to people for no reason. Not only does this apply online, but also to REAL people in the REAL world. You can access this "world" by walking out that wooden, rectangular square in your wall. Make sure to open it first.

Excellent

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:39 am

Don't feed the troll. :P

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Oh, and superspudz, the nes toaster has been done by vomitsaw. And you are just a jealous d-bag. The fact is, the topic creator had a good idea for a casemod, and somehow you have the need to bash him for it since you feel bad you can't do better.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Yeah, he's just jealous of all the attention. I think he might get some attention of his own from the mods for his MS Paint "art." And rightfully so.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:29 pm

you forgot a nes coffee mug...
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

superspudz2000

Post by superspudz2000 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 am

jeez, whats with "palmertech". hes either ignoring everything you say, or calling someone a Liar on purpose.

seeing as nobody read or understand what i said, ill try to spell it out as simply as i can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

#1. YES, I KNOW WHAT DEALEXTREME HAS.
they have a PINK onestation. NOBODY WANTS A PINK ONESTATION.

THE POINT IS, THE FACTORY DOSEN'T MAKE THEM ANYMORE.
-A ONESTATION THAT IS NOT PINK, AND HAS A GOOD SCREEN IS RARE. PERIOD.

YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ONE? WHERE? SHOW ME. there is DealExtreme, and people who Dropship from Dealextreme. EBAY has nothing but some australian guy selling it for around $60 US and no cartridge.

if a OneStation IS produced after 2008, it will HAVE CHEAP LCD SCREENS from now on. a small early batch had good LCD screens, but not anymore. the factory has a new LCD Screen supplier.

#2. I HAVE AN OPINION. EITHER DISAGREE, OR AGREE. but dont go off the deep end because my opinion doesn't match yours. its called FREE SPEECH.

#3. IM NOT "TROLLING" or "SPAMMING". OR BASHING ANYBODY. I HAVE AN OPINION. I SAID IT WAS IMPRESSIVE! FINE, ILL SAY IT AGAIN: GOOD JOB "darkeru". NICE WORK.

#4. YES, YOU ARE JEALOUS. I AM JEALOUS. EVERYBODY IS JEALOUS! WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING IF YOU DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO SEE IT?

a guy makes a NES coffee table and nobody cares,
a guy makes a NES Toaster and nobody cares,
a guy spends 5 seconds stuffing a handheld into a cartridge, and everybody is AMAZED. WTF. WTF. WTF .WTF.

#5. IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE. ITS A FACT. PERIOD.
A NOAC DEVICE, HACKED UP AND STUFFED INTO SOMETHING ELSE.

commercial NES handhelds have been around sinse 1990's
remember the Top Guy?, Game Axe?, Game Theory Admiral?, Wintech GOOD BOY?, Gametech's Pocket Fami?, Game kids advance?, FC Mobile?

what about EMULATION? NES EMULATORS are available on Every electronic gadget known to man. all the millions of CELLPHONES, PDA/POCKETPC's, MP4 MEDIA PLAYERS, EVEN NintendoDS and PSP

#6. I NEVER SAID I WAS A EXPERT "MODDER". I NEVER SAID I WAS BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE.

I have started several projects exactly like this before, i dident even think to take a picture of anything, because its retarded. I JUST THREW EVERYTHING IN THE GARBAGE. WHY RE-INVENT THE WHEEL

WHATS THE POINT, I OWN A ONESTATION. AND A "FC MOBILE". I HAVE EMULATORS ON GP2X, a PDA, a iPHONE, a NDS and a PSP. I dont have the Time, tools, workspace, or inclination to build a portable NES by hand. ESPECIALLY NOT TO "PROVE SOMETHING" when there are Easier alternatives.

#7. I REPRESENT COLLECTORS. I COLLECT NES ODDITIES. A LIMITED EDITION ITEM IS BEING DESTROYED FOR NO REASON. THATS WHAT I CARE ABOUT.

A gold NES ZELDA Cartridge is NOT Rare, but it still hurts to see it destroyed. ALL THE ONESTATIONs (NOT PINK) are sold out, and probably bein hacked apart right now. why shoulden't somebody be outraged.

Using some POWER PLAY JOYSTICK piece of junk is fine, but this is a ONESTATION!! the greatest NES handheld ever made. its Ben Heck's DREAM HANDHELD. we have been waiting for something like this since 1985. and now its gone forever

ANY ITEM THAT HAS LIMITED QUANTITIES IS A COLLECTORS ITEM.
I CAN EVEN BUY A "Nintendo World Championship" CARTRIDGE FOR $5000, or a limited final fantasy gameboy for $500.
BUT I CANT BUY A Blue or Green ONESTATION ANYWHERE. (NOT PINK) THAT MAKES IT RARE. at least hard to find.

you cant just go into a WALMART in CHINA and pick one up.

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:03 am

Ok because this is going absolutely nowhere--. Let's get this thread back on track, or let's end this discussion. Either way this little flame war is over, now!

-Sparkfist
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 am

I agree with spark. This guys nesp is nice.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 am

ALL THE ONESTATIONs (NOT PINK) are sold out, and probably bein hacked apart right now. why shoulden't somebody be outraged.
quit being butthurt about it. its a peice of crap chinese nintendo knockoff so WHO CARES! oh no they quit makin them! thats like saying they quit making the ford taurus so it MUST be a rare and valuable car now even tho they made MILLIONS OF THEM :roll:

also, bold font and a lot of caplocks just make you look stupid. and to darkeru GOOD JOB! you should destroy more NOACs in this fashion just to piss off superspudz2000! regardless of if its been done before you did a nice job on this portable and im looking forward to seeing more from you in the future

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 pm

The fact is, who care if it's been done before. snes portables have been done before, Atari portables have been done before, and guess what? nobody gaves a damn if someone did the same thing or not. The fact is, they go to the trouble to make something. The effort is what matters. not if it's been done before.

Oh, and I beleive that the nintoaster and nes coffee table got quite a bit of publicity.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

Biased

Post by Biased » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 pm

superspudz2000 wrote:jeez, whats with "palmertech". hes either ignoring everything you say, or calling someone a Liar on purpose.

seeing as nobody read or understand what i said, ill try to spell it out as simply as i can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

#1. YES, I KNOW WHAT DEALEXTREME HAS.
they have a PINK onestation. NOBODY WANTS A PINK ONESTATION.

blah blah blah etc. etc.[/b]
This guy's just a troll right? I'm looking for a onestation now and thinking about giving it to my brother or doing something nice like this for him since he drives a big rig and doesn't have a lot of space for a TV and a console. Does dealextreme have anything besides the pink onestation? I see this and this. but I'm not even sure what it really is... I can never tell what an OAC system is. If I have to go with the pink onestation mini does it have a bad screen like that guy said it does?

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah, he is. He also lacks knowledge of the console, but since I was told to end this fight, I will.

Get that black onestation elite. Superspudz says that only the first run have good screens; This is false. There was an early batch of the white elites that sucked, but the black ones are newer, so you are guaranteed to get a good one.

In short: The pink one is good, the other colors are only out of stock for a bit, so if you want the GB Micro look, just wait a bit (They re-stock on these every month or so). Otherwise, buy the black one, as it uses the same screen.

In short, disregard all information superspudz has on this thing. :lol:

Excellent

Biased

Post by Biased » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Alright awesome. Palmertech saves the day once again!

The color and the size don't matter at all. Performance and image quality are what I'm after. As long as I can get my brother something that works well, he can use easily and it won't crap out on him I'll be ecstatic and so will he.

And don't worry I can tell a butthurt forum nub when I see one, I just didn't want to chance any of his information as being credible since $30 is a bit to shell out on something to take a chance on quality. Maybe his posted information should be marked with a warning of an attempt to terrorize us out of doing something worthwhile :P

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Excellent. :D Just something to keep in mind: Even the good screens are not something that will blow you away. The res is good, they are bright, and the motion blur is a lot less than a PSP, but do not expect something on par with a DS Lite. :wink: Other than that, they are great devices! Get one of the Genesis carts, then you can have some Sonic action as well. :D They are only $6 a cart or so, and each has 5 or 6 games.

Excellent

Biased

Post by Biased » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm

palmertech wrote:Excellent. :D Just something to keep in mind: Even the good screens are not something that will blow you away. The res is good, they are bright, and the motion blur is a lot less than a PSP, but do not expect something on par with a DS Lite. :wink: Other than that, they are great devices! Get one of the Genesis carts, then you can have some Sonic action as well. :D They are only $6 a cart or so, and each has 5 or 6 games.
But the onestation mini and the onestation elite use the same cartridges AND perform the same way, right? If I took the guts out for a mod, the only difference would be the size right? I want to make something nice to basically practice with and have the A-B buttons swapped in the finished product.

P.S. Is there save support or do we have to live with only being able to play non-save games like Mario and Metroid? Sad face if no Zelda that's my family's (and many other families') all-time fav.
Last edited by Biased on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.