New SNES controller mod: "AA"

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:42 pm

i know, i play them. its just he said for the wii, and i want proof. i've never seen it.
Sometimes, life isn't fair, but you just have to work around it.

Excellent

khaag

Post by khaag » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:31 pm

Lol, you spend WAY too much time coming up with, quite honestly, retarded names. What do anti-christs and angels and such have to do with SNES? :roll:
[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:35 am

mines better :wink: :lol: Image

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:01 am

Triton - What happened to the "e" in Nintendo logo? Cracks appearing in case... ?

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:30 am

yeah that "e" is off, besides that it looks good :wink: (i wonder will this hi-jack the thread) and HBN (no offense0 but khaag is right...anti-christ angel? wtf!?
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
SS I miss your old Profile Pictures :lol:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

HBN

Post by HBN » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 am

khaag wrote:Lol, you spend WAY too much time coming up with, quite honestly, retarded names. What do anti-christs and angels and such have to do with SNES? :roll:
I spend absolutely no time coming up with names. I explained this. Anti-Christ and angel aren't separate. Its Anti-Christ Angel. I also explained the name. "Angel" came from the controller housing I used for it. It was a clever suggestion from a friend of mine. I added "Anti-Christ" to it. Why? I dunno. It just fit, in my opinion. Call it personal expression if you will. And for the record, there's no need to bash the name because you dont like it. Simply state you don't like it, and drop it. There is no reason at all to call something you don't like retarded (Or a popular term in my area is "gay"). That, my friend, is retarded (Or gay, if you prefer). Catch what I mean through my example? Keep it civil, please. :)
Triton wrote:mines better :wink: :lol: Image
You should know that you inspired me to make mine when I saw that. Yours may be better, but I personally wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks. :)
sonic4freedom wrote:yeah that "e" is off, besides that it looks good :wink: (i wonder will this hi-jack the thread) and HBN (no offense) but khaag is right...anti-christ angel? wtf!?
It was all explained before. If you don't like it, fine. The fact is that you don't have to. And even still, those who like it outnumber you greatly. I'm happy enough with that. Besides. What does the name really matter anyway? The controller itself is what matters.

Look passed the name if you don't like it.
Please keep an eye on my HBN64 progress.
HBN-Style Anti-Noise Headphones.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.
Long live the Queen of Bondo!

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:29 pm

the E is messed up on mine because thats where the seam ran :lol: and there are cracks yea, i made this like 2 years ago before i knew some of the tricks i know now, i plan on fixing it up, finishing it completly and showing it off at MGC :D along with a lot of other stuff.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:59 pm

HBN wrote:
sonic4freedom wrote:yeah that "e" is off, besides that it looks good :wink: (i wonder will this hi-jack the thread) and HBN (no offense) but khaag is right...anti-christ angel? wtf!?
It was all explained before. If you don't like it, fine. The fact is that you don't have to. And even still, those who like it outnumber you greatly.
I agree that its your right to name your controller if you want. But, going by the posts in this thread, he is not outnumbered. I looked through really quick and I didn't see anyone that said they liked the name, I saw only dislike.

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Theologically speaking, an Anti-Christ angel, post-fall, would be an oxymoron. :wink:

To be honest, the name makes zero sense to me, as it is not dark/evil looking. Maybe for a goth controller, but for this, I just do not see the connection, sorry. But you are right, names don't matter nearly as much as the work, and that actually looks pretty nice. Good job on the seamless integration!

Excellent

HBN

Post by HBN » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:30 pm

vskid wrote:
HBN wrote:
It was all explained before. If you don't like it, fine. The fact is that you don't have to. And even still, those who like it outnumber you greatly.
I agree that its your right to name your controller if you want. But, going by the posts in this thread, he is not outnumbered. I looked through really quick and I didn't see anyone that said they liked the name, I saw only dislike.
He's outnumbered off the forum.
palmertech wrote:Theologically speaking, an Anti-Christ angel, post-fall, would be an oxymoron. Wink

To be honest, the name makes zero sense to me, as it is not dark/evil looking. Maybe for a goth controller, but for this, I just do not see the connection, sorry. But you are right, names don't matter nearly as much as the work, and that actually looks pretty nice. Good job on the seamless integration![/quote

I didn't realize names had to make sense to everybody. But we are totally getting far to caught up in the name.

Thanks for commenting on the quality of work. It was fun to do.
Please keep an eye on my HBN64 progress.
HBN-Style Anti-Noise Headphones.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.
Long live the Queen of Bondo!