WTB: DMG GameBoy serial ports

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

com64
PSN Username:Megami64
Steam ID:munchluxe63
WTB: DMG GameBoy serial ports

Post by com64 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

I need some GameBoy (original GameBoy only; no GBCs) serial ports for some circuits I'm building. They should be operational and all 6 pins should be straight. Of course, I want them desoldered from the main board, unless you're a maniac or can't solder and want to cut around it.

How much I'm willing to pay depends on how many you have; something around $1-2CAD each.

I'm also in need of a MIDI port (DIN-5) or two and a PS/2 port (Mini-DIN-6). I prefer panel-mount. I'd pay around $1CAD each.
Last edited by com64 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finally: the surface!

Haunted360
PSN Username:Haunted360
360 GamerTag:Haunted 360

Re: WTB: DMG GameBoy, MIDI, and PS/2 ports

Post by Haunted360 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 am

I have a GameBoy that is only missing the matrix screen.
I can also throw in random Gameboy Pocket parts for you, including a Gameboy Pocket mainboard and case.

I can post it over to you for $27.00 if you want if you are in the US :)

com64
PSN Username:Megami64
Steam ID:munchluxe63

Re: WTB: DMG GameBoy, MIDI, and PS/2 ports

Post by com64 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 am

Hm... I might be interested in a GBP mainboard and screen, but I don't really need most of a DMG. All I really need is the serial port; I already have a few broken DMGs, but I already salvaged the ports. I'm mainly just looking for parts and don't want to spend a lot because there are still other parts I need to buy (a quartz crystal for one, and a couple of ICs).
Finally: the surface!