Selling off some quality computers and computer parts

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

griehm
PSN Username:hotchik3nflings
Steam ID:invisiblejack22
Selling off some quality computers and computer parts

Post by griehm » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Here's a list of some of the things I've got for sale

-Sony UX90s UMPC, Japanese model. Comes with CF sim card adaptor, case, dock, cables etc but no box. Upgraded Wifi N, 30GB HDD. All drivers installed and functioning. If you are interested I can look into doing a C2D upgrade for you as well.
-Some vintage SSD drive from 1992- 10MB. Maybe rare? Not sure. Cool though- uses standard 2.5" IDE interface
-EVGA 7950 GX2 quad SLI cards- you are getting two of them. Older dual GPU dual PCB cards, kinda cool looking.
-Asus Laptop GFX card- 9600 GS- For a specific model (Can't remember) but I believe it's the M5 series.
-A variety of laptop components- DDR3 and DDR2, CPU's etc.
-If you need a specific computer component I probably will have it- just ask.

And I'll add more things/info as they/it becomes available. All prices are best offer. Trades accepted, but generally only for rare Macintosh items (Macintosh Portable, TAM, Lisa, PowerCD, Pippin...)
I'm in Canada, I'll ship to the US and Canada only UNLESS you PM me first about your location. Local pickup is always better and I will offer a discount if you can (Vancouver, west side)
Setting up a website- I need input!
If you've got time- PM me for link.