FS/FT: Xbox 360 Bundle

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Chunk Aholic
360 GamerTag:chunk aholic
FS/FT: Xbox 360 Bundle

Post by Chunk Aholic » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:18 pm

I started this post up probably last year and only wound up not getting many buyers who were serious. So I'm trying again... I have a refurbished Xbox 360 with a 60 GB HDD that I'd like to sell. This will be coming with two controllers that both have rechargeable battery packs and normal ones as well. The HDD has:

Burnout Paradise (all add-ons)
Fallout 3 (with broken steel add-on)
Mass Effect
Skate 2
Kingdom for Keflings
Battlefield 1943
Dungeon Defenders
Splosion Man
The Maw
and Worms 2: Armageddon

I'll keep the games on it and if you want to get rid of them you can when you buy it. Games that aren't on the HDD are:

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Assassins Creed
FREE:Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (cracked but it works sometimes)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Gears of War (all add-ons)
Gears of War 2 (all add-ons)
Gears of War 3
Forza Motorsports 3 (car pack add ons on HDD)
Dead Space
Brink
Borderlands (all the DLC except for Moxies Underdome)
Mirrors Edge
Grand Theft Auto IV (The Complete Edition)
College Hoops 2K6
Mortal Kombat
Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast 2

I'd like to sell it all as a set, I really don't want to sell it all separately. I'm asking 350 for it all. Looking on Ebay and other sites I feel that this is a pretty good price for what I'm giving. If your looking to trade, I'd be willing to trade for a Snes portable,N64 portable, 3DS (plus $100), Or a ps3.

I also have a Horizon account that I'll throw in for free to whoever buys this. Horizon allows you to mod/hack games for skins and stuff like that.
Lend a brother a hand