WTS: 1/2 finished snesp PRICE REDUCED $45!!!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

themadhacker
WTS: 1/2 finished snesp PRICE REDUCED $45!!!

Post by themadhacker » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:05 pm

The case is made from an ag-85, and in my opinion was done very well. The front has a few shots of flat black over it, but has been wet sanded so you can paint it whatever color you like. It comes with a very small (and loud) stereo audio amp and the system is an fc-twin with the lockout chip mod which allows you to play games like kirby superstar and mario rpg. The cart slot has been relocated, but a few pins aren't making the best of connections with the carts, so only a few games will boot right now. All the capacitors have been relocated to save on space. Also included is an official controller and buttons. All you need are a 3.5 ebay screen and a battery and you're set. I'm asking $45 for all of this, plus shipping. Don't like the price, we can work something out (NO TRADES), but in case anybody asks, no, I am not parting this out, you either buy all or nothing. :twisted:

You can see the pictures in the MR thread since pics don't work here for my anymore.
http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8752" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by themadhacker on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

themadhacker

Re: WTS: half finished snesp

Post by themadhacker » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 pm

bump

Hifeno
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Hifeno » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:59 pm

the album shows you need a password to view
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Ah, that blows. pictures aren't working for me here anymore, so I'll just make a link to the modretro thread which has the pictures.

themadhacker

Re: WTS: 1/2 finished snesp PRICE REDUCED $45!!!

Post by themadhacker » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:16 pm

BUMP Price lowered to $45. I'll even do free shipping in the lower 48 states. Buy it now and you'll get it before christmas!

jaron4103
360 GamerTag:ssxsimon

Re: WTS: 1/2 finished snesp PRICE REDUCED $45!!!

Post by jaron4103 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 am

Pm me if u still got it...

PayPal ready