*SOLD* Screen Lot- Commonly used screens

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

neverused
*SOLD* Screen Lot- Commonly used screens

Post by neverused » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:32 pm

If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer and we'll talk.

Paypal only please.

All of this for $80 $75 shipped:

1. Complete Zenith screen (exact same inside as PSOne screen) with adapter and mounting base.
2. One Madcatz Retrocon PS2 controller
3. 7" Digital Labs digital TV with A/V in and built in battery pack and charging circuit
4. Two (2) 3.5 inch screens such as the ones hailrazer used in this comparison thread. They are screen #3. The back plate is missing off one of the but still works just fine for a portable.

If you want an individual item, PM me with an offer.

Photos. All are stock photos EXCEPT #3 and I will replace them as I find time:

1.Image
2.Image
3.Image
4.Image

Thanks
Last edited by neverused on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

neverused

Re: For Sale- Zenith Screen and Madcatz Retrocon

Post by neverused » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:11 pm

*Bump* Prices reduced

Krayer

Post by Krayer » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Do you have any pictures?

neverused

Post by neverused » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:48 pm

BUMP*

Will add pics as I have time, most/ all of you should be familiar with these items though.

Krayer

Post by Krayer » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 pm

neverused wrote:BUMP*

Will add pics as I have time, most/ all of you should be familiar with these items though.
You said that in your original post (since edited), and this thread was created a few weeks ago. You have time to make a post saying the prices were reduced, and you bumped the thread at the same time saying you don't have time to post pictures. You couldn't find the time in the past couple of weeks to take a picture, upload, and then update the thread? It seems a little suspicious. Given that I'm the only person that has replied in this thread one would think you'd add pictures to help generate interest.

I'd rather not purchase something sight unseen. Your unwillingness to post pictures strikes me as odd.

neverused

Post by neverused » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 am

Krayer wrote:
neverused wrote:BUMP*

You said that in your original post (since edited), and this thread was created a few weeks ago. You have time to make a post saying the prices were reduced, and you bumped the thread at the same time saying you don't have time to post pictures. You couldn't find the time in the past couple of weeks to take a picture, upload, and then update the thread? It seems a little suspicious. Given that I'm the only person that has replied in this thread one would think you'd add pictures to help generate interest.

I'd rather not purchase something sight unseen. Your unwillingness to post pictures strikes me as odd.
I find your lack of forethought before posting your opinion odd. Had you considered the possibility that at the moments when I do have time to make a post or edit something, that I either do not have the items at hand (such as at work or in class) or I do not have a camera handy (which I do).

If you believe I am suspicious, please feel free to look me up on the forums, even to see if I have feedback {see here} and {here}. However, I would appreciate it if you kept your opinions to yourself.

With that said, should anyone have any interest in an item or the lot, I can make a more concentrated effort to get those photos up. Unfortunately, life does not wait for you and I am playing catch up sometimes.

Krayer

Post by Krayer » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Krayer wrote:Do you have any pictures?
Interest shown

neverused wrote:With that said, should anyone have any interest in an item or the lot, I can make a more concentrated effort to get those photos up. Unfortunately, life does not wait for you and I am playing catch up sometimes.
I am no longer interested. This seems a little scammy.

neverused

Post by neverused » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 am

Krayer wrote:
Krayer wrote:This seems a little scammy.
:facepalm:

Idiot. This thread can now be closed, as this lot was sold WITHOUT PICS on another site. I wasn't trying to scam you, I was being honest in saying that I had no time. In fact, I am shipping the lot without receiving payment, just so that the buyer won't have to wait on me if I don't have time after receiving payment.

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Re: *SOLD* Screen Lot- Commonly used screens

Post by Black Six » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Closerized.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops