WTB: The lifeless shells of your modded consoles.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

ChaosAlchemyst
WTB: The lifeless shells of your modded consoles.

Post by ChaosAlchemyst » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:54 pm

As stated above, I'm looking for empty shells from modded Ataris, NESs, Genesis, etc. I'm no good at console modding, but I'm pretty good at building hyper-compact HTPC/High-Performance computers. So far, everything has been a black plastic box and I'm looking to get a retro ascetic for some of my newer PCs. The retro look seems to click with a lot of people I build for.

Shells I'm Looking for:
Odyssey 2
Atari 2600
Atari 2800
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Jaguar
Commodore 64
SG-1000
Sega Master System I, II, III
Sega Genesis I, II, III
Sega CD (independent or add-on)
Sega Saturn
DreamCast
Neo-Geo
NES
SNES
N64

Keep in mind, I am not looking for CONSOLES. I am looking for the EMPTY SHELLS/CASES, sans hardware.

If you have any of these, drop me an offer. I'm looking for $5-10 per shell with me paying shipping.

If you want to commission a HTPC/High-Performance PC in normal or retro style (what I use these shells for). PM me and ill get back to you.

Krayer

Re: WTB: The lifeless shells of your modded consoles.

Post by Krayer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:10 am

I have a standard N64 shell. I do not want anything for it. It's yours if you want to pay for shipping.

Krayer

Re: WTB: The lifeless shells of your modded consoles.

Post by Krayer » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 am

It has been a week since you were last online. I'm not sure why you'd create a thread and not even bother to check for replies.

If there's no reply in two days then I am opening up the packaged shell to get some parts off the shell and then discarding the remainder.