vskid's FS Thread

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3
vskid's FS Thread

Post by vskid » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Combining my other FS threads and adding some stuff. All prices are negotiable. Only thing I'm interested in trading for is a working 360 slim. I would prefer to not have to ship internationally.

Fujitsu Lifebook P1610 $180 shipped
Nice little computer, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would.
Its a tablet convertible, 9" resistive touchscreen, 1.2GHz Core Solo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, extended battery, gets about 3 hours depending on what you're doing. Has Windows 7 installed (XP tablet key on bottom, but some characters are nearly worn off), includes a 4GB SD card that I've been using for readyboost.

PSP Slim 2000 $70 shipped
It is black with white/silver buttons. The screen has some scratches, but they aren't noticeable during play. It doesn't have speakers, so you need headphones to hear anything. It has custom firmware 5.00 M33. Previous owner said the UMD drive works, but I haven't tried it myself. It comes with a 2GB and 1GB MS, component video cable, and charger.

Nook Color $190 shipped
Currently has the stock 2.1 OS, rooted. Looks like new. Pretty insane battery life, and it can do almost anything your average Android phone will do (it seems to browse the web faster than my Fascinate). Comes with the original box and manuals, power adapter, USB cable, and a 4GB microSD card. Let me know if you want pics.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Re: vskid's FS Thread

Post by vskid » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Bump

blaze3927
Portablizer
360 GamerTag:notjames

Post by blaze3927 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 am

im still interested in the lifebook :)
and i have money whenever
Australian Kaillera server
[url]hhttp://i56.tinypic.com/ncb0wi.gif[/url]

blaze3927
Portablizer
360 GamerTag:notjames

Post by blaze3927 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 am

no more interest in selling?
Australian Kaillera server
[url]hhttp://i56.tinypic.com/ncb0wi.gif[/url]

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:42 pm

vskid wrote:Combining my other FS threads and adding some stuff. All prices are negotiable. Only thing I'm interested in trading for is a working 360 slim. I would prefer to not have to ship internationally.

Fujitsu Lifebook P1610 $180 shipped
Nice little computer, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would.
Its a tablet convertible, 9" resistive touchscreen, 1.2GHz Core Solo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, extended battery, gets about 3 hours depending on what you're doing. Has Windows 7 installed (XP tablet key on bottom, but some characters are nearly worn off), includes a 4GB SD card that I've been using for readyboost.

PSP Slim 2000 $70 shipped
It is black with white/silver buttons. The screen has some scratches, but they aren't noticeable during play. It doesn't have speakers, so you need headphones to hear anything. It has custom firmware 5.00 M33. Previous owner said the UMD drive works, but I haven't tried it myself. It comes with a 2GB and 1GB MS, component video cable, and charger.

Nook Color $190 shipped
Currently has the stock 2.1 OS, rooted. Looks like new. Pretty insane battery life, and it can do almost anything your average Android phone will do (it seems to browse the web faster than my Fascinate). Comes with the original box and manuals, power adapter, USB cable, and a 4GB microSD card. Let me know if you want pics.
Now that i have money, How about $121.00 shipped for the lifebook. I can't get much more, as it's either this or my ipod repairs.My computer kees not posting, and then i post again, it posts both versions. sorry.
Ever heard the saying "Half full, or half empty?"
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!