WTB: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdrivers

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

e3c
WTB: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdrivers

Post by e3c » Sun May 29, 2011 5:06 am

Does anyone have the sonic screwdrivers replicas for sale?

I want to buy any and all of these:

*The Master's Laser Screwdriver*
The 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
The 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
*River Song's Sonic Screwdriver*

I want the realistic replica ones, not the ones that double as a flashlight or a pen or screwdriver etc. The ones that have all the main aesthetic features.
If you have any of these please let me know, and tell me how much you will sell it for. I am in America. If you have any pictures or a video demonstrating it I would really appreciate it.

PM or post here

Let me know asap, thanks.
My For Sale Thread

^ Rare Moniter, Many Consoles, And More!

e3c

Re: WTB: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdrivers

Post by e3c » Mon May 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Mostly want the River Song Sonic Screwdriver. Anyone have one?
My For Sale Thread

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 pm

e3c wrote:Does anyone have the sonic screwdrivers replicas for sale?

I want the realistic replica ones, not the ones that double as a flashlight or a pen or screwdriver etc. The ones that have all the main aesthetic features.
If you have any of these please let me know, and tell me how much you will sell it for. I am in America. If you have any pictures or a video demonstrating it I would really appreciate it.

PM or post here

Honestly you'd be better off getting someone to make them for you, or making them yourself. The actually decent replica SS are ridiculously expensive and are not generally something someone is likely to part with.

Also, I like your Pompei avatar. I was more partial to "I give life" myself. I mean without that one line, we would never have had Torchwood.
~_+_~WhEn ThE sUn FoUnD tHe MoOn, ShE wAs DrInKiNg TeA iN a GaRdEn, UnDeR tHe GrEeN uMbReLlA tReEs In ThE mIdDlE oF sUmMeR~_+_~

~+~Doki Doki Tari Desu-Ruby Tuts/Ideas
~+~SeeTheMasterPlay on deviantART - My deviantART

e3c

Post by e3c » Mon May 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Acronell wrote:
e3c wrote:Does anyone have the sonic screwdrivers replicas for sale?

PM or post here

Honestly you'd be better off getting someone to make them for you, or making them yourself. The actually decent replica SS are ridiculously expensive and are not generally something someone is likely to part with.

Also, I like your Pompei avatar. I was more partial to "I give life" myself. I mean without that one line, we would never have had Torchwood.

Thanks, heres hoping someone here can make one for me, if so PM me.

Also, here is the link if you want to use it.
That moment was one of the most epic Doctor Who moments, where the Doctor was extremely pressured as he was supposed to leave but actually he was involved in the Pompeii crisis which was supposed to be a Temporal (Or non, I can never remember which is which) point in time, and the fact that he had to leave it as it is with all those people dying and Donna pushing him to save that family.

Very
Noble of him to save them, and it made for a very epic moment for David Tennant who is in my opinion the Best Doctor.

Back on topic, does anyone know how to make one or have one?
My For Sale Thread