WTB: English Secret of Mana 2 (seiken densetsu 3)

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

slwilber
WTB: English Secret of Mana 2 (seiken densetsu 3)

Post by slwilber » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:24 pm

I'm looking to buy an english Secret of Mana 2 cart for a reasonable price, not 300+ dollars please. Also looking for chrono trigger if i can find a reasonable price. Thanks

kingpin901

Re: WTB: English Secret of Mana 2 (seiken densetsu 3)

Post by kingpin901 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 am

slwilber wrote:I'm looking to buy an english Secret of Mana 2 cart for a reasonable price, not 300+ dollars please. Also looking for chrono trigger if i can find a reasonable price. Thanks
Secret Of Mana 2 was never released...
These happen to be hacked carts when they appear with the english patch on them.
As for chrono trigger, You can't clear yourself for under 120USD.
That's the lowest I have found in the past 5 years that's complete with the 2 maps.
Qc, Canadian Buyer :)
Buyer & Seller Feedback Received:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... 10#p410310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

slwilber

Post by slwilber » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:51 pm

kingpin901 wrote:
slwilber wrote:I'm looking to buy an english Secret of Mana 2 cart for a reasonable price, not 300+ dollars please. Also looking for chrono trigger if i can find a reasonable price. Thanks
These happen to be hacked carts when they appear with the english patch on them.
That's the lowest I have found in the past 5 years that's complete with the 2 maps.

I'm well aware they are hacked carts, that's exactly what i'm looking for, and as far as chrono trigger goes, i've seen the ridiculous prices everywhere but i've seen some killer deals here before, so i was hoping i would get some reasonable offers.

kingpin901

Post by kingpin901 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 am

slwilber wrote:
kingpin901 wrote:

I'm well aware they are hacked carts, that's exactly what i'm looking for, and as far as chrono trigger goes, i've seen the ridiculous prices everywhere but i've seen some killer deals here before, so i was hoping i would get some reasonable offers.
Japan Auction Sites are your friend for back up cartridges with SD3 And you can even apply the English patch to it.
I bought my Original one on there for 5USD(complete with game guide included)
As for the hacked cartridges, they don't go under 20USD
Qc, Canadian Buyer :)
Buyer & Seller Feedback Received:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... 10#p410310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;