WTB Portable SNES

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

GreenSmurf
WTB Portable SNES

Post by GreenSmurf » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Interested in purchasing a SNESp. The cleaner the build the more willing I am to spend more. Thank you.

mikeyg
PSN Username:mikeyg95

Re: WTB Portable SNES

Post by mikeyg » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 pm

GreenSmurf wrote:Interested in purchasing a SNESp. The cleaner the build the more willing I am to spend more. Thank you.
Price range?

GreenSmurf

Post by GreenSmurf » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 pm

No price range really. I am going to have to weight the cost to benefit ratio though. I would hope around $100 but that is always negotiable based on quality and seller's perceived value.

banditpaw1
Portablizer

Post by banditpaw1 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:34 pm

GreenSmurf wrote:No price range really. I am going to have to weight the cost to benefit ratio though. I would hope around $100 but that is always negotiable based on quality and seller's perceived value.
pm ed you some good sellers you should pm them

GreenSmurf

Post by GreenSmurf » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:45 am

banditpaw1 wrote:
GreenSmurf wrote:No price range really. I am going to have to weight the cost to benefit ratio though. I would hope around $100 but that is always negotiable based on quality and seller's perceived value.
pm ed you some good sellers you should pm them
Thank you. I am hoping it would be something like the "Portable Super Nintendo #3" by Brian Henderson" or "Supertendo" by Marshallh.

::Edit::
Just noticed that "SuperNES2Go" by beanflip is another one similar to what I am looking for. Also, the $100 was on top of parts cost. So, I hope that is more incentive for people to get back to me and the price still remains very negotiable.

GreenSmurf

Post by GreenSmurf » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 pm

I know double posts are annoying and bumps are like shameless plugs for one's own product but thus far nobody is up to the task. Thanks to everyone who has replied so far and PM'd me.
The cost from what I can see is plus what I was originally willing to pay was about $370 depending on the deal for a couple of the parts. I know Fry's electronics has some dirt cheap crap right now.

jperryss

Post by jperryss » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Life of Brian is selling a beauty for $450, right here.

GreenSmurf

Post by GreenSmurf » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Thanks for the replies but it turns out I might need to wait about a month or so to consider this and its a shame because I have been offered amazing portables. Sorry to let anyone down that was looking to make a sale I will contact you guys again when my finances are looking a little more stable.