WTB: Older Mac stuff

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight
WTB: Older Mac stuff

Post by jdmlight » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 pm

I have an LC III which has been patiently waiting in my basement for a restoration for a number of years now. I decided to start down the path of restoring it, and thus I need some related things to go with it.

Probably most importantly (as it's kind of difficult to go on without this), I need an ADB keyboard. I would absolutely love to find an Apple Extended Keyboard (Wikipedia link) because it's got the super-awesome mechanical keyswitches. eBay has some, but I don't really want to pay $44 for one either. Found an Apple Extended Keyboard on eBay for $35 shipped. :D

A SCSI CD drive. I have a bunch of awesome games on CD, but no drive. D:

I have an ADB ball mouse, but I'd really prefer an optical ADB mouse, something like the Kensington Mouse-in-a-Box. found one on eBay :D or not, the seller cancelled the order :(

I'd like to find an Imagewriter II dot-matrix printer, mainly for kicks so I wouldn't want to pay all that much for it. I don't know if it's practical to buy this and have it shipped because it's heavy, but I'll put it out there.

Games! Anything really. If it's on a floppy, I'd ask that you make sure the floppy still works before sending it to me.
Last edited by jdmlight on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Re: WTB: Older Mac stuff

Post by Triton » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm

i've got ADB keyboards that i might part with, and an imagewriter II, i might have a SCSI cdrom but i'll have to look

jaqiefox

Post by jaqiefox » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:55 pm

I have a mac G4 400mhz mobo, agp vidcard, and such, little newer then you are after but if you want it just PM me. Ill let it go for like shipping + $5 it takes 4x SDR dimms up to 256MB each and works fine. if youre not interested thats fine too :)
Jaqie Fox, Genuine girl techie | http://foxtecha.com

jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:17 am

PMs sent.
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Bump!

jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Bump! Found the keyboard I wanted, which will really be a lot better than clicking on-screen letters using Key Caps. :lol:

Haunted360
PSN Username:Haunted360
360 GamerTag:Haunted 360

Post by Haunted360 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:46 pm

I have several old Macintosh games on CD-ROM.

Also have a spare printer cable and spare OS 7.0 install discs. There basically brand new and in the box.

Also have other brand new software like Microsoft Excel 97 for Mac and printer drives all sealed for the Stylewriter - all floppy.

PM me if you are interested...

jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

PM sent.

jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Bump! I've been looking around for an external SCSI CDROM, and it's proving difficult to find without spending way too much money. :?